Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid

Icon11

Heh. Yeah sure. You got some "facts" wrong, 14-year-old Asian girl, "hireshi."

- I'm not technically OLD as I'm only 61. I can't retire until 65, so I don't know where you get your facts.
    - I'm not dried up. I drink plenty of water and moisturize every day.
    - I haven't played Maple since January.

You're right about my hygiene being deflated, though. Just the other day I was holding a candle under a bottle of shampoo and the plastic started to shrivel up right before my eyes! So yeah, it kind of scrunched in on itself. Good eyes, there!

And Pyro...

Anyway, I was really trying to not have to directly call your car *** by explaining the feelings of the delightful example of humanity you came across. Well, have fun paying for it - perhaps you could spring for glitter letters when you reapply your name to your car as if you're a 10 yo girl?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    thats a pretty big generalization. the real Horatio Caine wouldn't make such a leap in logic now would he?
    Actually he does O_O

He assumes that people are bad guys via a hunch all the time

Woah back off, that's advanced logic you cannot understand, you pedophile. Chris Hansen however, is a *******.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Heh. Yeah sure. You got some "facts" wrong, 14-year-old Asian girl, "hireshi."

- I'm not technically OLD as I'm only 61. I can't retire until 65, so I don't know where you get your facts.
    - I'm not dried up. I drink plenty of water and moisturize every day.
    - I haven't played Maple since January.

You're right about my hygiene being deflated, though. Just the other day I was holding a candle under a bottle of shampoo and the plastic started to shrivel up right before my eyes! So yeah, it kind of scrunched in on itself. Good eyes, there!

And Pyro...

Anyway, I was really trying to not have to directly call your car *** by explaining the feelings of the delightful example of humanity you came across. Well, have fun paying for it - perhaps you could spring for glitter letters when you reapply your name to your car as if you're a 10 yo girl?
    Oh how I love you Uly.

Also, LOL.
    I never knew 15 year old chinese scene girls go to car meets.
    Infact, I doubt they are interested in cars.

Somehow I'm half between "she's a mean ass dude that simply loves that hireshi from fast and furious" to "He's a troll that likes to name wikipedia articles after himself and get them deleted >:D"

Also, why is Ulyana's katana carrying chick gonna kill me? Although it does sound fun.
    Gone with the wind

Icon11

That was just a joke about you saying not to mess with me. Plus that is me in the picture. I am NOT 200 pounds as he/she mentioned, I'm actually 241 pounds, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    I am an ass all the time? I haven't even been posting for weeks, and the ONLY time I really argued with someone was when this ADD kid started to flame me for no reason. Don't make things up. You old dried up woman, geesh. [OH YES, AN INSULT]

On topic: I brought my friends to witness but it didn't really help. They still go with their cause of us bruising up his face. Stupid ****s all of them. That $300 paint job is his entire car so no point in taking revenge, really. Except for crushing his face, but that's too low for my standards. So I have decided to just live with the paint job and refrain from bringing my own car next time.

Edit: The older white people seem a bit confused right now. What IS the point of having hireshi on my car? IT'S MEEH. IT'S MEEH CAR. IT'S MEEH CHOICE.
    And it represents me since everyone call me by that name.
    And the color purple isn't really more *** than 20 year old's playing an age 7 restricted game now is it?

Let us sum up the differences:
    Fresh purple car: Can be sold for $20,000+, boosts your personal status, status symbol, and, as I already said, IT'S KEWL. I'm fresh?

20 year old's playing an age 7 restricted game: It deflates your hygiene (since most of them spend 6hours + a day training (lulz)), it's not very attracting for the other gender, so probably nothing's gonna happen for you, except for a 200lb woman. Not fresh?
    This response is so generic. No wonder you're a ricer.

Quote Originally Posted by animaple View Post
    Oh how I love you Uly.

Also, LOL.
    I never knew 15 year old chinese scene girls go to car meets.
    Infact, I doubt they are interested in cars.
    Completely au contraire, haven't you seen all these "X-TremE" movies? (Fast 'n Furious, XXX, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    Insulting Ulyana, probably biggest misakeyou'll make around here. If you have a bad reputation, and you seem like someone who does stupid ****, insulting a reputable member isn't the smartest thing to do.
    well Uly did call him an ass out of nowhere and it was pretty rude.

I knowz, it's always the 14yo girls who go to those things, cause they iz lub dem sum cars.

Also, ricer or racer? Or both? Quite confused.

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    well Uly did call him an ass out of nowhere and it was pretty rude.
    Mostly for his general reputation around here, and looking back, he probably deserved it to some extent, although I don't agree completely I don't disagree, and he went a bit overboard with retarded assumptions that had no base to them.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post

Mostly for his general reputation around here, and looking back, he probably deserved it to some extent, although I don't agree completely I don't disagree, and he went a bit overboard with retarded assumptions that had no base to them.
    but still. looking at this thread alone, all he did was post his story. and then Uly goes "omg you lie you suck". there wasn't even anything leading up to that, it just happened.

@hireshi: when people were commenting your name on the car and the purple color they were only doing it as a joke making fun of that drunk guy. people started dissing you after you took Uly's bait and got mad.