Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid

Default Stupid

Yesterday my friends and I went to a street meet. No, not street meat /MEET/. A place where car fanatics meet up and look at each others cars, chat, and just have a good time. ANYWAY. I drove a purple Cabriolet with my logo on the doors "hireshi". And some guy came towards us asking me what kind of car I had. "Volkswagen" I answered politely, then the guy asked me why I had painted my car purple. Because it was my favorite color I said. Then he started flaming for no ****ing reason what so ever. He started saying that purple is a *** color, and asked me why I had a stupid logo on the door that made no sense to him. I said it was my nickname, then he said it was even more ***. "Why would anyone LOGO their nicks on a car? Retarded." I politely asked him to go away but the dumbass **** just continued to harass me and my car for it looks. The dude himself drove a Green old Volvo, so I don't know if he was jealous because my car > his entire life or if he just had the urge to be a ****ing ****. I told him to go shout at his own car, because it obviously needed it. Then he flipped totally and started to kick loose at my $18,000 car. He was drunk and unstable so I was forced to call on my friends who were looking at some cars further down the meeting and when they arrived he became violent bashing loose at me and my friends. We were forced to hold the **** down and call the police.

Later that night I noticed some huge marks on my paint after his kicking. Today when I called the insurance company I got told that I wouldn't get anything back for it because the guy had bruises on his face from when we laid him down which he had claimed we DID to him. So I, myself, need to cost the $300 paint damage the retarded **** did to my car. If I had known that then I would have ****ing ended that retarded piece of **** before the police came.

People these days, ****ing ridiculous.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

You should have noted that purple is the color most pimps wear.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    You should have noted that purple is the color most pimps wear.
    lol

but seriously, maybe you could sue him to make him pay you back. remember, he was drunk at the time so he can't claim what actually happened to him now can he.

Your car is purple and it has Hireshi on the sides of it.

He can claim it, especially if he was still held down while the cops arrived. In any matter, he took the matter into his own hands first, which makes him liable, if he would have waited and not put a hand on the guy, he would have got his money back.
    Gone with the wind

since you can't get anyone to pay for your car, do the next best thing. revenge. go find his car, and make sure it's his and then key it.

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    since you can't get anyone to pay for your car, do the next best thing. revenge. go find his car, and make sure it's his and then key it.
    That kind of revenge is a bit under my standards.
    I had 5 friends with me who will go good for him bashing my car, as well as the others who were there. If that doesn't work I'll just have to pay for it myself. But I know damn well how the guy looks like in case I'd meet him again.

And thanks for stating the obvious satumama
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

He seems dim. You could sneak into his house and scratch "I'm a no good drunk who likes to scratch up his own car" into his car with a screwdriver. Then he'll be so confused.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Icon8

That really is a shame.

So, how was the rest of the meet before the incident?

Pity you.
    Well. Then hunt him down.
    Make life hell.
    Gwehehehehe.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.