Thread: Creeping evil - Need direction.

Default Creeping evil - Need direction.

Well, im planning on hunting for a set of a steely for my sin on my lvl 55 spearman, and im wondering if there was a specific pattern of going from map to map to get to Creeping Evil to hunt steely from those leprechauns.

Right now, im pretty unsure if i would want to go there since i heard The Headless Horseman also spawn in that map, so just give me some heads up if you can find a better alternative. I usually stay around Swamp Bog to farm those Leprechaun so i just wanna know if Creeping Evil is a better map to hunt those guys.

It's really easy. When you arrive at the mansion, just keep going all the way left. Take the far left portals until you get to haunted hill -- I think that's what it's called. Then you go up a ways and there should be a sign with a hidden portal to creeping evil.

Mushmom

Swamp Bog is a good alternative. First map on the left from mansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

The Lep one?
    Go to the very right of the mansion, and the very right of that map. There's a Hidden Street on a street sign in that map. Beware of Elder Wraiths.
    hi

If the elder's are giving you too much trouble, get a thief friend with Dark Sight to lure them away.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Ah, i got it just now, ty guys.

Also, im alrighty with the elder wraith, i can survive two hits, spam pots ftw. xD

go to singapore