Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Banned

Then my "ennui" has lasted for the better part of 3 weeks now. A hobby won't help, I have many hobbies and even more school work.

I think some of you misunderstood my city watching - I don't do that out of depression, the lights and cars are a spectacle to behold, art in motion. I'm more in reverie than depression most of the time.

Icon11

Instead of staring out the window at the outside, go for a walk in the actual outside? Isn't what you're describing - you want to do something but you don't know what and if you start to do something you're dissatisfied with it so you do nothing? You're incurably bored and nothing helps and it makes you kind of depressed but not in an "I am sad and want to die" way. Yay or nay? Sherlock Holmes.

Jr. Necki

Do ****s like Sherlock Holmes did. J/k.

Icon11

Hell yeah, opium dens. Then fall off a cliff.

Banned

I'm not quite sure if you're suggesting suicide, but I'm not that depressed.

Icon11

No, Holmes didn't kill himself. He became paranoid about Moriarty and fell off a cliff but I think he hallucinated the whole thing but Conan Doyle let Moriarty exist for realz later on, so I guess he and Moriarty fell off together. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Banned

A well read, scary girl like you is cooped up on the internetz? Go find a boytoy and stop terrorizing my threads you arachnid-woman.

Icon11

Internetz slacking at work? Oh my!

Maybe you should read a book instead of staring out the window. You could sit in the window and read, then look out the window and ponder what you just read.

Banned

Trust me, I read enough books. The last thing I'm going to do is a volunteer for another. Don't make me tell your boss what you do.

Icon11

Boss is playing solitaire as we speak.