Thread: 2nd job as bandit ?

Default 2nd job as bandit ?

Hi , all i am a lvl 23 thief . I have already maxed my lucky seven as i am interested to be a Assassin . But dun know why out of sudden i like to be a bandit . Should i retrain or carry on ? It seems to me that 1st job SP does not really matters much . Pls advise .. thanks

people will prolly tell you to be a sindit .. which is a bandit that uses a claw until lvl 37 or something ... ... because as a sindit you have the build to be a bandit and a sindit .. but until level 37 keep using your claw... mabey a meba
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Beginner

Like Ronald said, you would use the claw till about 37, when you can finally hit 6 times with Savage Blow. Then you just play as a Bandit from then on out.

YAY someone finally agrees with me
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

well i dont know what you should do...
    I would start over if you want to be a bandit, because all the points you put into L7 are useless... anyways its not that heard to lvl to 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    well i dont know what you should do...
    I would start over if you want to be a bandit, because all the points you put into L7 are useless... anyways its not that heard to lvl to 22.
    That's what I would do. Not hard, lvl 22. Probably 2-3 days? Maybe one day? If you exert all your effort into that bandit.
    That's what I did. I had a 41 sin. I quit ms. I came back. I made a dit cuz I hated the sin. Passed it in a very short amount of time via cpq.
    nothing.
    Spoiler!