Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maple TV Crash

I used to have a bad overheating problem, my laptop would shut down every hour or so from overheating.

I just took a can of compressed air to the fans and exhaust and the problem was solved.

But check your directx drive.

Steps to identify your DirectX version:

- Click on the Start button and select Run. (For Vista Users, press the Windows Key (the key with the Windows logo on your keyboard) + R (at the same time) and skip to step 3)
    - In the Open: field type in dxdiag and click the OK button.
    - When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads up you will see information about your computer. Near the bottom of the information should be the following field: DirectX Version: which will list what version you are currently running.
    - Check http://www.microsoft.com/directx/ for the latest version of DirectX and update if necessary*.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    What laptop model? It could be overheating.
    I'm using an Asus X80L series
    And it's pretty good. I doubt it's overheating otherwise my computer would crash a lot. (It has not crashed on me yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    I used to have a bad overheating problem, my laptop would shut down every hour or so from overheating.

I just took a can of compressed air to the fans and exhaust and the problem was solved.

But check your directx drive.

Steps to identify your DirectX version:

- Click on the Start button and select Run. (For Vista Users, press the Windows Key (the key with the Windows logo on your keyboard) + R (at the same time) and skip to step 3)
    - In the Open: field type in dxdiag and click the OK button.
    - When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads up you will see information about your computer. Near the bottom of the information should be the following field: DirectX Version: which will list what version you are currently running.
    - Check http://www.microsoft.com/directx/ for the latest version of DirectX and update if necessary*.
    I've got DirectX 9 and it's the latest compatible with windows XP. Windows Vista is the only one that can run DirectX 10.

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

Jr. Necki

This company is by far the worst that I have ever dealt with. Their cintex wireless customer service number is tragic and deplorable. They sent me a Samsung Galaxy s6 and I haven't even been able to use it because the moment that I turned it on, and plugged it into the charger the screen began to bleed. After a while the entire screen was completely blood out and I'm unable to see anything with the phone. I've been trying to get in contact with this company since July with no effort on there and whatsoever.