Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pirate info

Banned

Default New pirate info

The promo page for pirates has 2 new updates: a cartoon detailing the history behind Kyrin (the pirate job npc, like Grendel, and Athena) and why they're coming to victoria island, and a new event about continuing the story in the comic.

Plus, a new countdown at the bottom of the promo page that says we're getting them in 2 weeks - what a kickass birthday present for me. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    The promo page for pirates has 2 new updates: a cartoon detailing the history behind Kyrin (the pirate job npc, like Grendel, and Athena) and why they're coming to victoria island, and a new event about continuing the story in the comic.

Plus, a new countdown at the bottom of the promo page that says we're getting them in 2 weeks - what a kickass birthday present for me. :D
    No! It's a birthday present for me! (a bit early however)
    Too much supaliem

Thunder God

The promo site has been on Week 2 status since last wednesday... If you look at the event dates, you'll see the range.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

What a kickass grade report present for me.

Grade reports come in about 2 weeks, I bombed some tests, will never be able to play them.

I swear, if I get on my islander, all the maps would be filled with characters at level 10.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    The promo site has been on Week 2 status since last wednesday... If you look at the event dates, you'll see the range.
    Range of what?

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    What a kickass grade report present for me.

Grade reports come in about 2 weeks, I bombed some tests, will never be able to play them.

I swear, if I get on my islander, all the maps would be filled with characters at level 10.
    Most people already made their beginners in anticipation, and then some of us chose less populated servers.

Thunder God

The range of days they consider to be 'the week'.

Basically, they change the site on Wednesdays and begin the new event on Thursdays.

Come this thursday, we'll be in week 3. Week 4 would begin on Nov 6. If the calendar is to be believed, then we should get the pirate patch after the end of week 4, which would be Nov 13.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Banned

In other words, there's about 2 weeks left, give or take 4 days.

well, we were told to expect pirates sometime around november 12th, so I am not surprised.

I am glad to have a general idea. I am getting ready for NaNo 2008, and so I will be busy, and pirates will be a wonderful half way point release during the busy writing schedule.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Very nice. I'm glad we have a actual time line finally.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

i just got grounded, parents said wont get games back for a month or so, dam im missing pirates coming out :mad:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.