Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie

Banned

Default Angelina Jolie

Is it just me or is she treating kids like candy?

http://www.usmagazine.com/angie_one_...how_id=529&o=4

I don't think I misread, but just to be sure, her first adopted son, Maddox, "is in love with Africa" so she of course adopted an African child. Is this even legal? Sounds like she's using them as a hobby - "I knew I'd never be self-destructive again".

It's funny, you need a license to fish, to hunt, to drive a boat, to fly a plane, to practice medicine, but any jackass or whore can be parents. I'm a supporter for mandatory sterilization for anyone who's IQ is under 120 and I don't care if that means we'd have no Beethoven or Mozart, it'd also mean we'd have no unabomber or ted bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Is it just me or is she treating kids like candy?

http://www.usmagazine.com/angie_one_...how_id=529&o=4

I don't think I misread, but just to be sure, her first adopted son, Maddox, "is in love with Africa" so she of course adopted an African child. Is this even legal? Sounds like she's using them as a hobby - "I knew I'd never be self-destructive again".
    She's just trying to make herself look good.

She has enough moneys to not even bother with them, and just leave them to child caretakers every single day, 24/7.

It's funny, you need a license to fish, to hunt, to drive a boat, to fly a plane, to practice medicine, but any jackass or whore can be parents. I'm a supporter for mandatory sterilization for anyone who's IQ is under 120 and I don't care if that means we'd have no Beethoven or Mozart, it'd also mean we'd have no unabomber or ted bundy.
    I doubt that.

-Zelda "Item obtained" theme plays-

Child GET!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    She's just trying to make herself look good.

She has enough moneys to not even bother with them, and just leave them to child caretakers every single day, 24/7.

I doubt that.
    No, she doesn't. She's not a bad mother, she actually plays with the, but enough is enough, she's got like 5 kids now.

You doubt I believe that...?

Yeah, well these children are obviously gonna be happier with her than whereever they were before.
    I mean, she spends a lot of money on them, takes them places, etc. Doubt the orphanage would treat those kids as nice.

Banned

And how are we to know their happiness is only temporary? She could dump them the moment her career goes bottom up, when she gets bored, she could dump them on Brad if they split up. I doubt she truly loves them unconditionally. And even if they do get all the material goods they want, what about compassion? Love? Caring? I doubt Jolie's got any of that considering she won't talk to her father after all this time.

I support sterilization, but only for IQ under 100

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgehog View Post
    No, that'd look like I'm being prejudiced against people with mental handicaps. I just hate morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgehog View Post
    Might as well go get castrated right now.

The quote sounded so.... weird... .

Jolie, who brought Zahara to the set of her flick The Good Shepherd, has said, "I'd love to adopt a bunch more kids, have a few and yeah, just be traveling."
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.