Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gift help!

the best part of gift exchanges is exchanging what you get for someone elses silly present :P

plus i think humping usb drives are great for both sexes. I mean realistically if you walked in and saw one it'd be a topic of conversation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Icon11

It depends on your boss/hr dept. And the recipient.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    I just feel that women especially wouldn't appreciate most of the little electronics (for this I'm not really talking about myself, but most women). Try and get something gender-neutral because you don't know who your recipient is. I wouldn't put a guy with a pen in his butt or dogs humping on my desk.
    http://www.dealextreme.com/products....ry.804~page.20

Point taken. Revised the link. 20 pages of items, now it's up to you to decide. :p

I like the wooden brain teaser on page 3

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Icon11

Haha, at first I thought you were joking because it's all flowers and glitter candles. But I see it's really a good assortment after that. Things like those brain teasers are good for anyone.

I tried to grow one of those flowers in a can once, and I think it never bloomed and died really quickly.

I've wanted someone to give me 2 things for about the past 5 years. They are simple gifts, i talk about wanting them all the time, my husband is aware. And yet somehow i never get them. They are also things that are so silly i dont want to spend money on them myself.

1st thing: An apron, nothing fancy, i just dont want it to say king of the grill on it.

2nd thing: a chia pet. In any form. Can be guinea pig, can be human head. I just want a darn chia pet.

For some reason, year after year people fail to give me these items :P

edit: make that 3 things, i've just added this to my list
    http://www.bubblecalendar.com/2009BPV.htm

Spoiler!

Icon11

Haha, here's what you do: Buy them yourself. Wrap them up. Put them under your tree with your own name on it. Act overjoyed when you unwrap them and say, "Oh wow, I've said I wanted these sooo many times and I thought I'd never get them!" Pat yourself on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Haha, at first I thought you were joking because it's all flowers and glitter candles. But I see it's really a good assortment after that. Things like those brain teasers are good for anyone.

I tried to grow one of those flowers in a can once, and I think it never bloomed and died really quickly.
    21 pages, you can't miss. :p

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3895 I could watch that for hours but it might annoy the neighbors. :D

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

doh where'd the mouse go!
    That's kinda neat XD

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by whendoom View Post
    21 pages, you can't miss. :p

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3895 I could watch that for hours but it might annoy the neighbors. :D
    I've always wanted that lol

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    doh where'd the mouse go!
    That's kinda neat XD
    it was the other mice in the related items and accessory section that might cause a bit of a problem.