Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    i don't like it.
    Now isnt that a pity.
    *Slits DSH's throat*

Srsly though, Srsly?
    *Continues to work on previous previous post*

EDIT:
    Alright! My work there is complete!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Luna awoke with a start, attempted to swing her legs out of bed, one feet crashing into the bedpost. She jumped out of bed and started cursing vehemently. As soon as she stopped, she noticed a piece of parchment on the desk.

I'm sorry that i didn't tell you about one of your ancestors a murderer, but i never thought you would be interested, so i didn't bother. Your mother and I are out to visit the McKinnons. Stay out of trouble.
    Love,
    Dad

Luna shook off the drowsiness that came from waking up and was about to open the room door when she heard a tapping noise.
    She swung around and saw Raven squatted outside the window tapping his finger on the pane of glass.
    Luna brightened and rushed to the window and opened it up, letting him in.
    Raven folded his wings and they shrunk back into his back. His crimson hair seemed to be dripping with blood in the sunlight, but she couldn't tell for sure. He tilted his head and smiled.
    'Hello.'
    Luna smiled.
    'Hello.'
    Raven hopped onto the bed and rolled about with a look of comfort on his face.
    'That feels nicely soft. Ive been squatting outside your window for quite a while now. Do you want to go back to the cathedral with me?'
    Luna hesitated.
    'Um. I think my parents wouldn't allow it.. So I don't really-'
    Raven raised a hand.
    'It's okay. I can understand.'
    He jumped back onto the floor and started to spin not unlike a ballet dancer, a frown on his face.
    Luna slumped back onto the bed.
    'So what do we do then? Im bored.'
    Raven paused mid-spin, miraculousy not tipping over.
    'Perhaps... I saw you drawing in the past. Could i have a look?'
    No harm in that, Luna shrugged.
    She moved towards the desk and was about to pull open the drawer where her drawings were stored when something hit her.
    His drawings are better than mine.. What if he mocks me?
    She stared at the smooth knob of wood that protruded out of the drawer.
    Raven noticed her hesitation.
    'Hmm? Is there something wrong?'
    Luna shook her head and pulled the knob.
    Raven walked over and peered into the drawer.
    Luna flushed and turned around. 'I'm sorry. I'm not really um, a good artist, and i'm not really much of a normal girl..'
    Raven turned at her and smiled.
    'You have your own style and it is original, so that's a good thing. And a normal girl would freak out at the sight of a inhuman kid, in a cathedral that is supposedly abandoned, all in the middle of the night.'
    She breathed a sigh of relief. That's nice of him, not judging me as though i really suck.
    Raven flicked up each of piece of paper one after another just after giving it a brief scan.
    'They're good, but they need some improvement. You could use some work on some shading. Take this one over here for example...'
    'What about this one here?'
    'Aha, i already spot a flaw, look here..'
    The both of them seemed to talk endlessly over the drawings and they didn't notice the sun had begun to fall.
    'LUNA! WE'RE HOME!'
    Raven flicked his eyes towards the door.
    'I had better leave before they find me.'
    He ran to the window and tried to lift it up.
    'Its stuck!'
    Luna ran over and tried to help, but to no avail.
    Raven swore.
    'I can't rip it open or your parents will notice.'
    'Anywhere you can hide?'
    Raven glanced under the bed and swore again.
    'I can't squeeze under there, and your closet is packed.'
    Then a idea formed in Luna's mind.
    'Actually, i have a idea..'
    The sound of feet coming up the stairs quickened their movements.
    The end result was Luna lying in bed, blanket covering half her face, with Raven nowhere in sight.
    Her mom swung the door open.
    'I'm so sorry Luna, they wanted us to stay a little longer, I- Are you still in bed?! Are you ill?!'
    Luna raised her head and gave a weak smile.
    'Just a slight cough. I'll sleep early today, and i'll be as good as new tomorrow morning!'
    Her mother thought for a moment, and finally decided.
    'Okay. If you need anything, i'll be in the kitchen.'
    She turned just as a single black feather came floating slowly down.
    Raven, 2 metres up in the dark corner above the door cursed silently.
    The feather seemed as though it would land on her mother's head, but she had bumped the door creating a slight breeze, altering the feather's course.
    It landed on the floor just as she closed the door.
    Raven slowly walked down on the wall and he and Luna's eyes met.
    'That was TOO close.' They both said in unison.
    Raven dropped, and sadly he tripped over a scroll and fell hard on the floorboards.
    A questioning voice sounded from below.
    'Luna? What are you doing?'
    Raven lost all patience and ran to the window and rammed it straight up, Luna followed behind him.
    He turned around for a brief moment as his wings began to unfurl.
    'Ill see you soon.'
    And he fell backwards, just as the door opened.
    Luna's mother and father stood in the doorway.
    'What on earth was that racket earlier?'
    Luna smiled weakly yet again.
    'I er, wanted some fresh air, so uh, i tried to open the window and it was a little stuck.'
    They both looked at each other and shrugged, closing the door.
    Luna slumped on her bed.
    'Great. Now i can't eat dinner because of him,'
    Luna grumbled and went to start editing and practising her artwork.

-----
    Thats all for today. Thanks for reading.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

As the days went by, Raven watched Luna draw her artworks under guidance. During that time, every now and then Luna would ask more about Raven. He most of the time gave a brief answer or merely answer with :
    'That is something i am not ready to tell others yet.'
    Luna was careful not to question too deep into his past for she feared Raven would figure the connection between his ancestor's deaths and her family.
    Raven seemed to have a serene expression on his face almost all the time with a rare smile that actually reached his eyes. Every now and then though, Luna would notice him nursing a wound or two, but she never asked.
    She didn't take long to find out why.

---
    Luna took out a eraser and used it to smudge the pencil lines ever so slightly and wrote her name at the bottom of the paper. It was done.
    She stood up and examined her work carefully.
    It was almost a perfect portrait of the cathedral, even brighter than it should be. She carefully rolled the paper and tied it with a small red ribbon. She packed up the mess on the table and slumped on the bed to take a breather.
    Soon, she took the rolled artwork and ran to the cathedral.
    ---
    She was grinning even though a little weary from running and leaned against the ruined gates of the cathedral, the only thing that was left unrepaired.
    She walked in briskly and was about to call Raven's name when she was dumbstruck by the chaos in front of her. A white winged man -an angel, she realised- seemed to be attacking Raven, though Raven was merely dancing around to avoid his attacks.
    The angel seemed to be overcome with rage, forgetting all codes of the Angelic, and attacked Raven viciously. He gave a cry.
    'Raven, you are to return to heaven immediately! Stop this foolishness and come back, your time is up.'
    Raven only snickered as he danced about, attacks of white light hitting places just only a few inches from him.
    'I have already accepted the stigma of the fallen angel, Vann, I have sworn revenge. YOU stop this foolishness, before you too receive the stigma.'
    The angel seemed to stop in his tracks, which was a fatal mistake because as soon as he did, time seemed to halt and the angel couldnt move, his eyes flicking left and right in fear.
    'I have studied your movements, Vann..'
    Raven took a step closer to the angel.
    'You have done well... But not well enough..'
    He continued to walk forward.
    The angel cried and struggled to overcome the paralysis and escape, but to no avail, for Raven's powers were well beyond his.
    Raven stopped right before the angel.
    'I shall reward you by showing you thirty percent.'
    There was a brief flash of light and black chains seemed to form out of nothing and whip across the angel, holding him securely. But in the brief moment he was not bound, the angel managed to move a hand and struck across Raven's face as he flew past.'
    Raven massaged his jaw and turned mid-air.
    'Bad choice.'
    He grabbed the angel and slammed him into the wall and the chains broke off and disappeared. The angel groaned and was flung into the air.
    Raven waved his hand in slow yet precise movements and the angel was slashed by invisible waves of wind, jerking at each hit. The angel seemed to be held aloft for a moment and stared into those unforgiving cold eyes.
    Raven smiled grimly.
    'End game.'
    And he waved his hand once more.
    A head thudded onto the marble floor and slowly but surely, the angel's remains turned into light and combined, forming a mote of light, emmiting the same pale light she had seen on the night she had met raven. The mote seemed to float upwards, but before it reached anywhere, Raven flew up and grabbed the mote. One of his hands plunged into it, and drew out Vann the angel's soul. There was a final weak plea from the spirit, and Raven sucked
    down the soul into his body.

Luna was now near petrified.
    She turned and ran.
    In the cathedral, the boy turned to the doors.
    Nobody. He had been imagining things.
    Then he walked out and into the darkness of the night.
    ------

I would have made it less violent, but i guess it was a mistake to watch 'Maple Assasin : Disregard for Life' this morning.

Enjoy.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

It's been bumped, i've revised chapter one. Ill be making edits to all posted chapters. By the time i'm done, i will ask a Moderator/Admin to wipe out this entire thread and i can make a new one with all those chapters in one post.
    And you won't have to check every page for posts.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Revised Chapter two to five.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Finally!
    Im done with all edits.
    This thread is DEAD.
    DEAD

New thread HERE.

Spoiler!
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.