Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mosquitos.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    It's almost winter here.
    Yay snow.
    I flipping hate winter
    i love winter, theres snow, which means ill be hitting the mountains and the cold weather, which keeps my OC system cool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Seriouspost - check the tank on your toilets. Where I last lived we once had a situation where somehow mosquitoes were breeding in there. Otherwise, just make sure you don't have standing water anywhere inside. Maybe even drains that aren't used frequently.
    JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! That's... disgusting....

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Maybe even drains that aren't used frequently.
    This is probably it. I've read that they can breed in the water seal on plumbing traps in drains and such if they're unused. So annoying, because that water NEEDS to be there.

We have a couple of unused drains in my house. Maybe I'll turn the water on every few days for a few minutes? I hope to god that fixes my mosquito problem.

Far out...determined little buggers aren't they? Breeding in any still water available...I too hate mosquitoes, bloody annoying in summer here in Australia. That's the good thing about winter, too cold for the little buggers to live=P
    Scania
    Zars-Level 50 fighter- main
    Renzin- Level 16 rogue
    SoulessOne-Level 16 magician
    Radaj- Level 13 archer
    Bera
    Zercruxes-Level 16 warrior

Jr. Necki

Not only is their body movement absolutely terrifying, but their tactics are unfamiliar to me in every way. They can descend on a thin thread until they land right between my eyes and cause me to have a panic attack. They’re unpredictable and can jump out at you, at any second, if you dare get a millimeter too close. Will they? Maybe, who knows. I’d argue the fact they may not attack you is worse because at least with most other animals, I know to run. Spiders tortured me and I bought myself a spider control I took it from this site https://envirobug.com.au/collections...t-in-melbourne I can say with confidence that it helped