Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Demethos: HiddenStreet Guild - Page 3

View Poll Results: Should CDFA be the next guild leader?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No

3 60.00%
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Demethos: HiddenStreet Guild

Thanks for letting me in :D. Now I'm pretty much the most "OMG ISLANDA U HAS GUILD!" on the island.

Might I suggest getting a guild union soon? :P.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Beginner

Default My Application ♥

(Planned) 0xXxDantexXx
    (Planned) Pirate/Infighter
    1. Because i use Hiddenstreet alot and my other characters i dont really play now
    2. i dont really remember almost a year i believe
    3. ALOT i mean..come on ITS A PIRATE :D
    4. No, Actually i havent hacked in the past..
    5. Um.. my name is joseph...i like pie... you can call me joe... and im a noob in the game right now so ;D
    SteaiBank Level 28 Soon to be Cleric
    Tikimonre4 Level 42 soon to be Hermit

Red = unactive
    Blue = active

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Game OVERRRR

HiddenStreet Demethos Applications Status

IGN ~ Forum Name ~ Points ~ Status

Winterfallz ~ wInterknight ~ 0.5 Pts ~ Rejected 11/16/08
    InnerPeace/RunNGun/BusterMan ~ wolfboy ~ 3.5 Pts ~ Accepted 11/16/08
    XrayMagic ~ superiority ~ -- ~ Pending
    0xXxDantexXx ~ iceknighty ~ -- ~ Pending

1. Accepted applicants must contact either the guild master or any of the junior masters listed on the first page within two weeks of acceptance. If an accepted applicant does not make any effort of contacting guild master/junior master within two weeks, the accepted application lapses and the applicant must post another application for review.

2. An applicant must get a minimum of 3.5 points in order to be accepted. Maximum points possible is 5 points.

3. Accepted applicants must demonstrate activity in the forums within two weeks of admission. After the two-week period, the applicant is then subjected to forum activity checks. Forum activity checks are announced only in the guild thread and not in-game.

4. Rejected applicants may post another application after one month of the date of rejection.

5. Members that were kicked for the following reasons:

Forum inactivity / Failure on the forum activity check - reapply after one month from the date of expulsion. The applicant must demonstrate an improved activity on the forums in order to be accepted again.
    Violation of the General Idiocy Concept (Credits to HS Windia) - reapply after two months from the date of expulsion. The applicant must demonstrate an improvement in behavior in order to be accepted again.

Just curious, how does the points system work? What are the criteria?

Jr. Necki

(Planned) In-game Name: HSHeals
    (Planned) Class/Job: Magician

Why did you choose to apply to the guild? I am bored, and the HS guilds seem like a nice community.
    How long have you been a member of the HS forums? Maybe a few months, I don't post that much.
    How much time do you plan to spend on the character you are applying with? I plan to spend a decent ammount of time on it.
    Have you hacked in the past? If so, please explain in detail. None
    Any other information that you wish to tell us? I have a learning knowledge of 日本語(Japanese).
    I also play Japanese MS.

Icon13 ~ HiddenStreet Demethos Waiting List (As of November 16, 2008) ~

HiddenStreet Demethos Applications Status

IGN ~ Forum Name ~ Points ~ Status

Winterfallz ~ wInterknight ~ 0.5 Pts ~ Rejected 11/16/08
    InnerPeace/RunNGun/BusterMan ~ wolfboy ~ 3.5 Pts ~ Accepted 11/16/08
    XrayMagic ~ superiority ~ -- ~ Pending
    0xXxDantexXx ~ iceknighty ~ -- ~ Pending
    HSHeals ~ Jak0999 ~ -- ~ Pending

1. Accepted applicants must contact either the guild master or any of the junior masters listed on the first page within two weeks of acceptance. If an accepted applicant does not make any effort of contacting guild master/junior master within two weeks, the accepted application lapses and the applicant must post another application for review.

2. An applicant must get a minimum of 3.5 points in order to be accepted. Maximum points possible is 5 points.

3. Accepted applicants must demonstrate activity in the forums within two weeks of admission. After the two-week period, the applicant is then subjected to either an individual or guild-wide forum activity check. Guild-wide forum activity checks are announced only in the guild thread and not in-game. Please do note that the guild thread is not the forums.

4. Rejected applicants may post another application after one month of the date of rejection.

5. Members that were kicked for the following reasons:

Forum inactivity / Failure on the forum activity check - reapply after one month from the date of expulsion. The applicant must demonstrate an improved activity on the forums in order to be accepted again.
    Violation of the General Idiocy Concept (Credits to HS Windia) - reapply after two months from the date of expulsion. The applicant must demonstrate an improvement in behavior in order to be accepted again.

08/09/08 and 10/23/08. Forever - Marbie and Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Torrisrox View Post
    Who the hell is Cencan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    The only reason I remembered your IGN was because you and this "Wade" person(please excuse me for not remembering him, I just don't), was in Carpe for like, a day or something. I remember Strata asking who you two were, and then the day after that, you were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephiesta View Post
    Just curious, how does the points system work? What are the criteria?
    It's basically the total number of votes an applicant gets when we review an application. I'm not gonna go into detail though (i.e.: why we have 5 points max when there are only 4 people voting...)

(Planned) In-game Name: Nightbaemzx
    (Planned) Class/Job: Pirate (Gunslinger)

1. Why did you choose to apply to the guild? Well I've always used Hidden Street for a long time without the oppertunity to join one of the guilds, so I decided on the new server I should give it a shot and hopefully be able to join.

2. How long have you been a member of the HS forums? I recently just joined

3. How much time do you plan to spend on the character you are applying with?Apart from playing Xbox 360 games and making my Bannedstory Animations, probably 1/8 or 1/6 of the day.

4. Have you hacked in the past? If so, please explain in detail. Uh, no.

5. Any other information that you wish to tell us? (Optional) I may be new but I assure you I'm not a bit of annoyance/troll/ anything there of. I'm just looking for some buddies and somebody to chat with.

Icon3 Application

In-game Name: Vherda
    Class/Job: Pirate/Gunslinger(eventually)

1.Why did you choose to apply to the guild?
    I really just felt like it. No particular reason. Thought it would be interesting. Also, it's good to have an experienced community to be around in-game.

2.How long have you been a member of the HS forums?
    I only joined today, but i've made good use of the site for at least a year.

3.How much time do you plan to spend on the character you are applying with? I'm going to spending half my time on this character, and half my time on my brawler in windia. (roughly an hour or two on each daily)

4.Have you hacked in the past? If so, please explain in detail.
    No.

5.Any other information that you wish to tell us?
    If i am innactive for more than a week it's because either 1-i'm grounded, or 2-my computer is broken

(Planned) In-game Name:HealThenDead
    (Planned) Class/Job:Cleric

1. Why did you choose to apply to the guild?
    Long time Hidden-Street fan and member. Why not be a part of the guild?
    2. How long have you been a member of the HS forums?
    Few years now
    3. How much time do you plan to spend on the character you are applying with?
    Most of my MSing time will be put on this character.
    4. Have you hacked in the past? If so, please explain in detail.
    Nope.
    5. Any other information that you wish to tell us? (Optional)
    Hopefully you can consider this. Thanks for reading.