View Poll Results: Should CDFA be the next guild leader?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No

3 60.00%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Demethos: HiddenStreet Guild

Too bad this guild is probably completely inactive now.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

In Game Name: DAJAV00
    Class/Job: Priest 8x

Why did you choose to apply to the guild? I applied because the guild I am in is never active. I want to be in a fun and active guild.

How long have you been a member of the HS forums? I have been a member since 24th August 2011.

How much time do you plan to spend on the character you are applying with? I play almost every day at around lunch time on weekdays for an hour and on the weekends I play for about an hour in the morning.

Have you hacked in the past? If so, please explain in detail. I have never hacked before but I've thought about it. As of right now I am against hacking and don't plan on doing it soon.

Any other information that you wish to tell us? My name is spelled with zeros not o's

guild is dead and has been dead for years...

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    guild is dead and has been dead for years...
    OK thanks I guess I'll just stick to my inactive guild... Is there a Demethos HS guild? Just wonderin!!!

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

*That's active?