Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any MMORPGS or RPGS ?

Default Any MMORPGS or RPGS ?

Okay, now since i chose one FPS game to play (my bandwidth was crossing over the line) Now i need some help on a RPG or MMORPG. yeah whateverl ike that ) im not a good decider, and i always switch opininos back and forth. So far, i have looked at Guild Wars. Any others other than Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMSFrog View Post
    Okay, now since i chose one FPS game to play (my bandwidth was crossing over the line) Now i need some help on a RPG or MMORPG. yeah whateverl ike that ) im not a good decider, and i always switch opininos back and forth. So far, i have looked at Guild Wars. Any others other than Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2
    A game ive played since release which i dont see in mainstream as much is rappelz. IMO its an amazing game for being free ( if your computer can run it)

Broa
    Magictear-Active-5X Cleric

Sinzl3gacy-Active-3X Assassin

Icon11

Wait for Shin Megami Tensei or KOTOR.

Wait for GW2 or the new KOTOR MMORPG that's coming.

I know there are quite a few great free games. Try mmosite?

D2 is pretty sweet, with those options you chose Guild Wars would indeed be an impressive choice. I'd suggest looking into special features each game has to offer and working your decision based on that. For example DOFUS has some sweet ass features, but what you wouldn't know until you go to start playing is that it's really p2p. (It's technically f2p, but you lack almost every option until you pay monthly). Wakfu will probably be similar.

Rappelz was kinda nice I played it for a while, if you're a 3D fan you might also want to check out Granada Espada (Sword of The New World) as it's supposed to be pretty sweet.

Dark Fall would be one of the epitomes of MMORPGs, but that's been getting moved back every now and then for a while.
    Gone with the wind

Does Guild Wars work with chipsets?
    Frogs own.

I had a guild wars account, but I deleted it because my computer was just that crappy. +_+'

bolt202/veil225/feint200

warhamamer online

hey emailbox, if you dont play can i have your account plz? too lazy to buy it -.-
    Frogs own.