Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Impressions...

Does anyone know what monsters drops each specific bullets yet?
    Spoiler!

Icon6

there is a thread on sleepy i think.
    I dont feel like finding it. All i remember is level 30 bullets (12atk instead of 10) from boars.

I got an 18atk level 15 gun from bubblings.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

your awesome dekoy... thanks a lot.
    Spoiler!

Icon6

haha thanks <_<

As to my real input to this thread. I love the gunner class already. Easily #2 behind fighter+ for me. He won't take over as my main, but it'll be nice to have a ranged class to switch to for a quick breather. Also dash = <3 hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Like d3koy said, my brawler will be a nice change of pace, but won't likely end up as my main.

I think it's refreshing that the bullets have level limits.

Why are people saying pirates are overrated? Who ever rated them highly in the 1st place?
    They're popular because it's a new class not because they pwn all other classes.

I love playing as a Brawler, Somersault kick is so fun, can't wait to use the 2nd job skills! They're better than I thought they would be, I'm levelling pretty quickly (lv 18 in one short night).
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Beginner

A little funfact my friend found out about Pirates -- they don't need a weapon equipped to hit things; if you unequip a Fist, you'll be able to punch without a weapon, or so he says. Sounds kinda fun . . . and useful for HPQ, in a way (but then, what would the weapon speed be if there IS no weapon?) . . . but personally, I'm looking forward to becoming a Pirate>Gunslinger -- high-ammunition plus a skill that slows one's descent to a skill IN FIRST JOB that ups speed . . . I CAN'T WAIT.
    My title is subject to change.
    Cave Story fan.
    Touhou fan.
    'PatchCon: Defend the Library' addict.
    If you have any complaints about my tastes, talk to the Flandre Scarlet dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrowchan View Post
    A little funfact my friend found out about Pirates -- they don't need a weapon equipped to hit things; if you unequip a Fist, you'll be able to punch without a weapon, or so he says. Sounds kinda fun . . . and useful for HPQ, in a way (but then, what would the weapon speed be if there IS no weapon?) . . . but personally, I'm looking forward to becoming a Pirate>Gunslinger -- high-ammunition plus a skill that slows one's descent to a skill IN FIRST JOB that ups speed . . . I CAN'T WAIT.
    yea u can. wep speed=fast i think (fast knuckle speed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.