Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: training

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    I noticed the lack of training areas for SK-focused brawlers, instead of Straight-focused brawlers. I can't speak from experience sadly because my character was already lvl 19, but I'd say at lvl 19 you want to go somewhere nice and crowded. Slime tree is working decently, but the damage is too varied and they're a bit hard to mob still.

I might rework my old thief guide for this, I've actually got a plan for a master guide later, but that won't work until I get more into touch with Maple again.

@nitecreeper - Green mushrooms were mobby enough at that level with max SK? I'll be trying in tomorrow, what map did you go to?
    Slime tree at 19...i guess i'll try that. Im 17. % per hour?
    Off Topic: LOL at ur sig. Stomping on the guy =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Yo... where are people training at lvls 30+.

So far I'm traing at wild boars and turkeys. Getting roughly 60% an hour, on 2x exp of course. Anybody know a better place?
    Spoiler!

Slimes at 19 wasn't that great, I got probably under 15%/hour. I'd have to recheck later, but I'm fairly sure it's not the best.

Give me a month or two and I'll have a decent leveling guide out similar to my thief one(but for pirates). Right now I'm caught up in setting up a fansite for a different game, working on LT.DB, getting 1.5x exp for LT each day, and playing my pirate a little as well. Not to mention actually keeping a life and school and stuff.

As far as the %/hr goes though I'll check when I get home in 4 hours.
    Gone with the wind

I'm at 29, doing boars in an attempt for bullets. After that for real training, who knows. Havn't payed attention to % per hour. I'll start paying attention to that when I get into the thirties. But I'll be back here.

Read your sig again blub. I've actually done that at least 3 times now. I get bored sometimes.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    I'm at 29, doing boars in an attempt for bullets. After that for real training, who knows. Havn't payed attention to % per hour. I'll start paying attention to that when I get into the thirties. But I'll be back here.

Read your sig again blub. I've actually done that at least 3 times now. I get bored sometimes.
    Man, I train there for like 1-2 hours a day for like a week. I never got a bullet to drop, however, I did get like 4 weighted earings.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post

=P
    not adding u again to sig 1 time per person :p

That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Eh, I've done it too (Just to see what it was).
    Gone with the wind

Eh, I've done it too (Just to see what it was).
    =P
    Back On Topic: ANybody have any idea for 50+ training places? My friend wants them. He has normal dex and max hp/19 mastery. Not sure about attks

Slimes at 19 wasn't that great, I got probably under 15%/hour. I'd have to recheck later, but I'm fairly sure it's not the best.

Give me a month or two and I'll have a decent leveling guide out similar to my thief one(but for pirates). Right now I'm caught up in setting up a fansite for a different game, working on LT.DB, getting 1.5x exp for LT each day, and playing my pirate a little as well. Not to mention actually keeping a life and school and stuff.

As far as the %/hr goes though I'll check when I get home in 4 hours.
    I was at pig beach by level 13.
    Are you funded at all?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

About 20m funding and anything I can grab off my hermit (PAC, WG), etc

I did forget to move anything over though, should grab those WG..
    Gone with the wind