Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: training

Default training

Gunslingers:

Lv.10-15: Since you should be mastering Double Fire straight away, pigs and ribbon pigs are good monsters to hunt. Pig Beach is recommended, or you can just HPQ

Lv. 16-20: Start training on Green Mushies in Henesys Hunting Ground. Or HPQ.

Lv. 21-25: KPQ is a pain since you can't get enough damage in at the Ligators, so it's better to go to Ant Tunnel instead.

Lv. 26-30: KPQ or Ant Tunnel

Infighters:

Lv.10-15: With level 1 Straight, training on Pigs isn't that hard. Pig Beach is also good.

Lv. 16-20: If you have enough Bullet Time, then go ahead to Green Mushrooms. Otherwise, just stay at Pig Beach.

Lv. 21-25: With Straight getting more points, your moves should hit hard. If you have enough accuracy to hit Ligators, I recommend KPQ. If not, go ahead to Ant Tunnel.

Lv. 26-30: KPQ or Ant Tunnel.
    Copied off of Orange Guy o.o
    Brawlers
    30-50 cpq, definitely strong enough
    51-6x Go to FoG. It is really worth it
    6x-?? Go to Myseterious Path 3, in Singapore. Amazing exp
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Drake

Gunslingers:

Lv.10-15: Since you should be mastering Double Fire straight away, pigs and ribbon pigs are good monsters to hunt. Pig Beach is recommended, or you can just HPQ

Lv. 21-25: KPQ is a pain since you can't get enough damage in at the Ligators, so it's better to go to Ant Tunnel instead.

Infighters:

Lv.10-15: With level 1 Straight, training on Pigs isn't that hard. Pig Beach is also good.

Lv. 16-20: If you have enough Bullet Time, then go ahead to Green Mushrooms. Otherwise, just stay at Pig Beach.

Lv. 21-25: With Straight getting more points, your moves should hit hard. If you have enough accuracy to hit Ligators, I recommend KPQ. If not, go ahead to Ant Tunnel.

That's it for now. I'll add more for Gunslingers later.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Gunslingers:

Infighters:

That's it for now. I'll add more for Gunslingers later.
    Kool. The commando turkeys are constantly killing me when trying to kill pigs at the rain-forest east of henesys. Any other monsters for around 16 (not enuff acc for green mushies) Oh and does anybody know if turkeys (commando) spawn in pig beach

That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

They dont spawn at pig beach.

We should really get a pirate training sticky ready though.

Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post
    Where to train? (A training thread deserves to be here too) Anybody got ideas for training spots

READ YOUR SIG .. It is fricken huge man.. its longer than before
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

On the Pre-Gunslingers?
    I'm thinking maybe they would have almost the same training zones as the Archers since they both have unstable attacks? Also I'm thinking of buying 12 Bullets should that be enough a bit?..
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

my friend played a lot (f7) and wants to know a level 51 training spot.

So far for me: 10-15 slime trees are fast
    16-20 Green Mushrooms.

This is going lvl 10-14 putting points into Somersault kick, then 8 points into Bullet Time to get enough ACC to do green mushrooms.

I feel sad for people using Flash Fist to level. Not Mobbing = Slooooow

CIS Major at http://www.towson.edu

Drake

Gunslingers
    31-35: Gunslinger's damage is far too weak to CPQ, unless you have a level 50 Fighter/Brawler to get you exp. I recommend Brown Teddies; Great place to start experimenting Invisible Shot, and get down Wings and Backstep Shot.

Brawlers
    31-50: Brawler's high hitting and mobbing is perfect to start CPQing all the way to level 50. Just round about Trojans once you have enough accuracy, then Somersault Kick them to hell.
    Spoiler!

I noticed the lack of training areas for SK-focused brawlers, instead of Straight-focused brawlers. I can't speak from experience sadly because my character was already lvl 19, but I'd say at lvl 19 you want to go somewhere nice and crowded. Slime tree is working decently, but the damage is too varied and they're a bit hard to mob still.

I might rework my old thief guide for this, I've actually got a plan for a master guide later, but that won't work until I get more into touch with Maple again.

@nitecreeper - Green mushrooms were mobby enough at that level with max SK? I'll be trying in tomorrow, what map did you go to?
    Gone with the wind