Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Quick Question

Thread: Quick Question

Default Quick Question

Alright so I started a pirate, gunslinger to be exact, and was doing the beginner training thing...I checked the site for where pigs spawn and one of the places was in the Secret Place which is past the stable, which is through the cafeteria. Question is how do you get to the stable through the cafeteria..
    null set [ ]

Pigs spawn in tons of maps, if you just need to get to pigs in general, go 2 maps East of Henesys.
    Gone with the wind

Icon2

go to pig beach,it spawns like hell but theres also ribbon pigs
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

This place has to be reached through quests.

You need to complete the quest where you talk to a guy named "Bart" in Nautilus Ship and give him a report of the strange noise or something. Once you do everything, go to the guy in front of Kyrin's room. Talk to him, and he will send you in the Secret Place. Only pigs spawn there, and it's the perfect place to finish the Training Kyrin gives you.
    Hope I helped!

~MapleStory Expert at your service.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Ugh, you two are terrible. Check last post date before you start posting in threads. Now:

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Icon4

wait are you doing the quest of the magician disciple?if so follow wat kjSean said.but if ur doing beginner pirate training,go to pig beach to mass kill the pigs wit summ kik.understood?:D:D:D
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan777 View Post
    wait are you doing the quest of the magician disciple?if so follow wat kjSean said.but if ur doing beginner pirate training,go to pig beach to mass kill the pigs wit summ kik.understood?:D:D:D
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...