Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd job advanced bugged in demethos

Contact Nexon via their forums, if there's a thread already, check the status of it. If not make a post, wait for a response, if it's a bug, wait it out, if it isn't, wait it out and try again every now and then.
    Gone with the wind

I sent a support ticket giving as much information as I could, and which server I was in.

I dont expect anything to happen for a while with the ticket, but I will check the forums, forgot about them. thanks.

and pyro, I love your signature. serves him right... now he has singed off his bits and he cant reproduce, so thank you for taking your genes out of the gene pool kid!

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Support tickets aren't worth 2 craps, I suggest you check THEIR forum, for bug reports.
    Last time I put in support tickets it took on average 3 days for a reply, and on top of that they were just "NEED MOAR INFO"

Lol@Sig comment xD
    Gone with the wind

Talk to Kyrin, choose the last option.

It took me a while to figure this out.

what a waste of two days... this really peeves me off. made the test, but they should have made it more logical and told us to talk to her, instead of saying she will just warp you.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]