Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hidden-street EMS Kradia - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hidden-street EMS Kradia

Beginner

1. In game name (ign) PIM666nl
    2. LVL 43 atm but still growing
    3. Class I/L wizard
    4. Time you play usually in the evenings
    5. how much did you play mostly 2 hours a day (more in the weekends)
    6. for how long time have you played maple ( new ) around 8 months (had other chars)
    7. reason for why you want to join Ems Hidden-street Kradia Because I think HS rocks and it's the my main ms helper
    8. Have you ever Hacked ? if yes How did you hack and Why ? No
    9. for how long time have you been member of the forum Can't remember. I signed up sometime and totally forgot about this forum :o
    10. Anything else you want to tell ? I'm a lukless I/L

Icon10 application

1. In game name (ign):déxlesssin
    2. LVL:45 (20%)
    3. Class:thief
    4. Time you play:usually around 5pm-10pm (i will play for about 2-3hours at some point between those times)
    5. how much did you play:i have been playing this character for about 2 weeks seriously now. i have other characters but this si the one i play most on
    6. for how long time have you played maple ( new ): i have played maple on a variety of different chars for about 2 years
    7. reason for why you want to join Ems Hidden-street Kradia: i think the hiddenstreet database is really usefull and i would like to support the guild.
    8. Have you ever Hacked ? if yes How did you hack and Why ?: no
    9. for how long time have you been member of the forum: about a day XD
    10. Anything else you want to tell ?: im actually low dex not dexless

1. In game name (ign) : Airrat.
    2. LVL : 30.
    3. Class : Cleric.
    4. Time you play : Any time from 5pm GMT onwards.
    5. how much did you play : More than a few hours a day.
    6. for how long time have you played maple ( new ) : I played gMS since the summer of 2005 and eMS since beta but I've taken breaks from both.
    7. reason for why you want to join Ems Hidden-street Kradia : After coming back to eMS I'd like to make some friends and join an active guild.
    8. Have you ever Hacked ? if yes How did you hack and Why ? : No.
    9. for how long time have you been member of the forum : Just signed up today.
    10. Anything else you want to tell ? : I'm not really sure what you're looking for when recruiting so I'll just tell you a bit about myself. I'm not a big talker when it comes to chit chat but I do speak my mind, some would call me funny as well. I'm always reliable and very honest. I'd like to join a guild where people don't really care about level. Some people think that just because I play a low lvled character that I'm a "noob" or I know nothing which I'm fed up of hearing. I'd like to join a guild that doesn't act like that and I hope this is that guild.

Icon7 will try :)

1. Cost
    2. 65
    3.Bandit
    4.between week 1 - 2 hrs end of week like half of a day
    5. a lot
    6. Ems 1 year but i play before the GMs
    7. im Searching for a serius Guild [Not neccesary with serious people]
    8. No
    9.im new in forum but i visit the web like years ago

.................. STALKER ALERT ....... but anyways Denmark

Hello everyone and sorry for quitting, tho im back now and im ready to start the Hs Ems Kradia guild again
    just fast info i made a wix site for the guild ( sorry but i simply didnt want to code another site like www.behindtheunknown.com again, it took ages )

but the site is www.hsemskradia.tk

and ill be up to date with the guild again, this post will be checked every 2nd day

Hey, my main nick is BassaNova. The class is Nightwalker and Im atm lvl 62. Sadly yes I'm maple addicted and i play the whole day long except few hours i have lessons or doing any sports.
    I've started to play MS ...six years ago. But quitted 4years ago and few weeks ago returned and joined EMS.
    I've already have been Game Advisor at a MMORPG with the name Cabal online. I'm a hardcore grinder..i can farm some mobs for special drops till 5h a day and 35h a week.
    And i wish i could help hiddenstreet to complete the drop lists. Early times i wished i could hack on GMS...all servers full and u got in pq 1/10 tries. But im even too stupid to use an auto clicker....
    Ive been member here since 10min on this forum xD
    And about me: Im a student at a university of music and live in Germany. I can speak perfectly German and Chinese. And not bad English though.
    Im looking forward to ur reply
    Last edited by Basdableda; 9th February 2010 at 07:03 AM.

Cilllos
    Soul Master
    Every day
    3years
    I want to join since i just started maple europe loooking for a clan with exp
    Never hacked
    New
    Yea in maplestory global i organized broas 1st all bm zrun Acc name Cijos look at the video
    here >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsFSD43haLg
    Last edited by Cillos; 23rd February 2010 at 09:37 PM.

Beginner

Default H-S App

1. Sweetim

2. 51

3. Spearman

4. I'm kinda busy playing Esper Story and trying to squiz Maple Europe in so I can say 2-6 hours

5. I did play 4-10 hours before Private Server playing

6. Well It started with Maple Global back in 2004 and I started Maple Europe in 2007

7. Well curently I'm guildless and I have used Hidden-Streets as long as I can remember.

8. No I haven't hacked on any offical Maple Story games, I have only hacked/hacking on Private servers, and the reason to it is. I need to get to the top on Jump Quest fast because I'm a GM there.

9. I have been member of this forum some few minutes (19/04/2010)

10. I'm easy to get along with so there wont be a problem to be friends. My native language is Norwegian since I livein Norway. and I'm 16 years old.

1. Bathocyroe
    2. Hoping to be 20+ by tonight.
    3. Flame Wiz.
    4. Pretty random, usually 10pm GMT onwards.
    5. Only just come back after an epic break where I used to play Global. Used to be pretty active, to the point that I'd be embarrassed by disclosing the amount of hours per day.
    6. Downloaded the game again 2 days ago.
    7. I used to lurk the forums an awful lot while I used to play, I know that back then everyone seemed pretty cool, presuming that there's still a similar atmosphere.
    8. No.
    9. Not a clue, guessing it should say on the left right? guessing 06/07? [Wow 2005? Geez I suck.]
    10. I'm charming.
    Phleur ~ 74 ~ Cleric || Scania || Bathocyroe ~ 4x ~ Blaze Wiz ||

MapleLegends -> Teox

1.) CKKnight
    2.) 120
    3.) Dawn Warrior
    4.) 2+ hours a day
    5.) for about 2 years
    6.) started in mapleglobal then switched to europe
    7.) I would like to join an experienced guild who has also a good web presence.
    8.) Never
    9.) 10min :)
    10.) just to join the HS guild :)