Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (Brawler) Max HP or Knuckle Mastery first?

Banned

It's not about which is more important, one is a passive buff that permanently increase your HP and the other is a passive skill that permanently increases the mastery of your attacks from 10% to 60%. HP should be maxed first because its effects are dependent on you leveling up, so you'd want to level up as many times as you can while under its effects.

This is only an "issue" to people who just started playing.

It's all about preference, if you max knuckle mastery first you will have more stable damage allowing you to attack more effectively therefore leveling up faster but with a higher risk of death. If you master max hp first you will have higher hp, have a lower chance of death but level slower.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    It's all about preference, if you max knuckle mastery first you will have more stable damage allowing you to attack more effectively therefore leveling up faster but with a higher risk of death. If you master max hp first you will have higher hp, have a lower chance of death but level slower.
    No, it's not about preference at all. You max HP first no matter what because otherwise your character's HP will be permanently lower, while mastery has no adverse effects whatsoever.

Lol I don't have a pirate but the answer is obvious

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Okay, do this. Add 1 to MP Recover at level 30. Add 1 more to MP Recover at 31, 1 to Knuckle Mastery (just to get it started), and 1 to Max HP. Now max out MP Recover (2 each level, with 1 to Max HP), follow it by maxing out Max HP (1 each level, with 2 to Knuckle Mastery), and then finally Knuckle Mastery.

By 35 you have Max MP Recover, 5 MaxHP, and one Knuckle Mastery. By level 40 you have Max MP Recover, Max MaxHP, and 11 Knuckle Mastery. (Alternatively, I'd suggest maxing out MaxHP first with 1 each level set for MP Recovery, but these two clearly are meant to be used in conjunction)

MP Recovery at 10% of total life, restores a (55-100)% of that lost hp. Therefore, the higher the HP the better your chances of not needing mp pots will be. This setup helps you alot though.

Btw, next you pour 3 into Knuckle to master it in 3 levels, or 2 with 1 into barrel to give it a weak start so you can try Ludi PQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Okay, do this. Add 1 to MP Recover at level 30. Add 1 more to MP Recover at 31, 1 to Knuckle Mastery (just to get it started), and 1 to Max HP. Now max out MP Recover (2 each level, with 1 to Max HP), follow it by maxing out Max HP (1 each level, with 2 to Knuckle Mastery), and then finally Knuckle Mastery.

By 35 you have Max MP Recover, 5 MaxHP, and one Knuckle Mastery. By level 40 you have Max MP Recover, Max MaxHP, and 11 Knuckle Mastery. (Alternatively, I'd suggest maxing out MaxHP first with 1 each level set for MP Recovery, but these two clearly are meant to be used in conjunction)

MP Recovery at 10% of total life, restores a (55-100)% of that lost hp. Therefore, the higher the HP the better your chances of not needing mp pots will be. This setup helps you alot though.

Btw, next you pour 3 into Knuckle to master it in 3 levels, or 2 with 1 into barrel to give it a weak start so you can try Ludi PQ.
    NO
    not MP recover. That's like last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post

Mp Recover is USELESS! Do not follow this as this build will kill you. Brawlers can survive without mastery for another 3 levels. It's not like you'll die without the accuracy, but you will die without the health.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

if u max mastery first ... (not reccomended) you will die many times in training and ... like here w8 a min

Training fast but no hp = death and loss of all xp earned and hours of work

Training a lil slower but with hp = not so often death and more worth training

Training fast but no hp = it aint even worth to train becaues u will die and lose a medium to huge percent (5%+) and

this might work tho...

Get mastery w/ as many points as possible that u get in lvl 30 (1-3 dont know how much) and then max hp after that. might get some hate tho. ;):D:o:):(:confused::mad::rolleyes::eek:
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    if u max mastery first ... (not reccomended) you will die many times in training and ... like here w8 a min

Training fast but no hp = death and loss of all xp earned and hours of work

Training a lil slower but with hp = not so often death and more worth training

Training fast but no hp = it aint even worth to train becaues u will die and lose a medium to huge percent (5%+) and

this might work tho...

Get mastery w/ as many points as possible that u get in lvl 30 (1-3 dont know how much) and then max hp after that. might get some hate tho. ;):D:o:):(:confused::mad::rolleyes::eek:
    When advancing to 2nd job you are granted 1 point. Putting it into mastery will not be that effective as putting one into max hp because you get like 1
    accuracy from 1 mastery and that's kind of useless right now so HP is much better.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

max hp def, even though knuckle mastery is important hp is even more when it comes to being a brawler.