Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weapons with Summsault Kick

how u get pumpkin spear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Weren't Sindits proved utterly useless?
    (And how could you not know of the ultimate weapon, the tuna fist?)
    Sindits weren't and aren't useless, they're a faster way of training a bandit to level 30. How could they be useless?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    Not really. Slingers and brawlers have opposite stat builds so that would make it difficult.
    I forgot that gunslingers have to use double shot till 3rd job, nevermind.

I dunno, I heard that they weren't as good for some reason...
    Somewhere in the Thief section, but I'm too lazy to find it.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I dunno, I heard that they weren't as good for some reason...
    Somewhere in the Thief section, but I'm too lazy to find it.
    Well, esp with the new upgraded SB (Starts at 4 hits instead of 2) sindits are definately better.

Just ask any sindit who went to 2nd job before SB was modified. It's quite hellish trying to level up, since you don't have the critical damage normal sins had, and you need to max dagger mastery and SB before you become a proper dagger-welding bandit.

To blub212212: I was bored enough to read your sig. And I don't know how to get a pumpkin spear either; I want one for my STR mage.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a pumpkin spear these days.
    I think it was an event item (or was it gacha?)
    Anyway, I have a fish spear right now; gonna move up to a pig illustrated (with +2 STR!) at 25 and then a surfboard at level 30.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jacxis View Post
    Just ask any sindit who went to 2nd job before SB was modified. It's quite hellish trying to level up, since you don't have the critical damage normal sins had, and you need to max dagger mastery and SB before you become a proper dagger-welding bandit.

To blub212212: I was bored enough to read your sig. And I don't know how to get a pumpkin spear either; I want one for my STR mage.
    Sins don't get maxed critical right away, it's completely feasible to train with L7 without critical until you get SB to a good level. You wouldn't need to max dagger mastery first, most bandits don't max dagger mastery first either way so you'd be at no disadvantage (in fact, maxing dagger mastery first would just slow your training down even more).

I'm beginning to think you don't know what you're talking about...

well pirates are extermly glitch right now due to the mass nums and lack of good equips the marqet for a tuna is high so wait alos it is a stab but its kinda not a stab u dont do as mush dangae as a spearman with a spear staben did some testing wit a worr and a pirate in the new sever

Quote Originally Posted by wInterknight View Post
    well pirates are extermly glitch right now due to the mass nums and lack of good equips the marqet for a tuna is high so wait alos it is a stab but its kinda not a stab u dont do as mush dangae as a spearman with a spear staben did some testing wit a worr and a pirate in the new sever
    wat the hell did you just say? I didnt understand. USE SMS (as my teacher would say o.o)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Icon2 conclusion?

so in conclusion,if i understand,swords and spear are the best weapons for summ kik?:confused:
    (i clik all the way of ur sig blub!it make a diagonal lign to the right side!
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]