Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gunslingers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    I take walks daily, especially before and after work.

Seriously, that's the best you have? LaTale is a 30minute a day game, because it's worth logging in for the 'exp aura', you spend 2~3 hours a day, get the hell out of my face. I did that in High School because I literally couldn't get a job, and wasn't allowed to leave the house on account of my gramps, what else should I do, run up and down my living room? I suggest you pull your head out your ass and see that things aren't so black and white, I play less than you, and you still play a game that's griiiiind-aholic, but then again, tell yourself what you need to to justify what you do.
    I play 1-2 hours and I probably burn off double that on my 2.5 mile walk to college, which I make 4 times a day, if not more on mondays. You play a lot more than that, don't lie, and you make excuses like "I couldn't leave my house" - then do push-ups, crunches, and get a treadmill.

You're right, not everything is black and white, but you're also a kid who knows he plays too many video games and is now getting defensive, making up reasons.

But this is getting off-track, he's probably going to respond to this and I'll leave it at that.

When did this turn into an argument about how long people spend on the computer/MapleStory/LaTale?

On the topic of bullet spots, I'm a little worried about reaching higher levels and still having space for bullets, but I guess maxing mastery and getting higher bullet capacity will help. I'm seeing it being inevitable for gunslingers who want to boss (Zakum, Horntail etc.) buying use inventory spots to fit bullets and pots.