Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hidden-Street Èms Chat Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden-Street Èms Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHealed View Post
    I hope they make a EMS Hidden Street. IDK :D But i guess it will anyway be alot of copies from GMS and SEA site then..
    Remember all of the EMS exclusive events ;)

.................. STALKER ALERT ....... but anyways Denmark

had a i/l but dropped it i/l is to expensive :-p so now i got a Priest and i love i it in lvl 50 - 55 i only used 3 mp pots and 0 hp with Z-Lupin :D

hope you guys can undestand :(

Default your jr status

i was in a hurry and thought i wouldnt be able to come on maple for the next week thats why i made you jr and asked you to add the people on my list i wouldnt let them weat for so long time and i Trusted you thats why i asked you but ill lern from my mistages sry all this would not happen again

you wont get online today hit.... i need a invite mate ^^

i log in now so contact me if youre in :p

I got 79 priest :P My friend IRL is level 47 i/l mage but never play anymore.

Well, i don't like so much clerics, anyway when i was training :P
    I was grind on wriaths and in SingaPore from 40 to level 70 and it was soo BOORING!

Clerics is easy to train too =) And earn alot of moneys.

And yea, i/l is pretty expensive on MP pots.. When my friend was training i notice it since i gave him like 1mil to hes pots, some day later he said; im end of money.. Im just: WOOT?
    xD

It's pretty much clerics in EMS i think! I've anyway seen many of them =) But its a good job to start with when starting EMS and are poor.
    So you might go for Cleric first and test the job =)

And you can add me if you want to! because im going build up a Dragon Knight and when im level 75+ i will probly train much with priests on DT'S / MDT's
    (But im not that fast trainer, since i don't like train warriors in 2nd job to level 60! thats boring and long time!)

I think i/l wizard isn't so expensive if u max cold beam first and not lightning. I maxed lightning first but regretted it cause I wasn't getting as much mesos from mobs that i spent on pots. lightning costs 40 mp each cast while CB only 24. now that my both CB and lightning are maxed and meditate too I make almost a mil every day from just mesos that mobs drop. But it is quite boring to train at my lvl (62) cause there arent many good training spots, i basically just switch between red drakes and cellions. But once i make my job advancement I think it will be more fun. :D

I like clerics too but i chose i/l cause clerics are so common and I like a char that is good for soloing too. :)

After lvl 50 you can train at mp3/gs already. I started mp3 on lvl 58 as a cleric.
    If I train my priest now I go gs5 with 2x xp events or for some money, or I go death teddy's, they can drop a phoenix wand too :D

And Enalla, you can easily train at gs/mp3 on your lvl. If it's full, just keep looking and ccing. Maybe cling can help if you can't find any spot.
    I hope this is usefull ;)

i tried mp and gs but couldnt find spot from any channel :(
    maybe i'll try it again one day. i like red drakes tho and they got great drops.