Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Ask a Canadian" Thread

Green Fairy

If the USA invaded Canada (and no foreign country tried to stop us), what would you do?

Damn it Nanop! =o

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTime View Post
    If the USA invaded Canada (and no foreign country tried to stop us), what would you do?
    We switch to Communism and get the combined force of Russia and China to help us.
    You guys are so screwed if that happens
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

phoenix and nanop are canadian too? Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Rikublade201 View Post
    I am SINCERELY asking this, is canadian bacon really just ham? its always puzzled me.
    Yes, it really is just a slab of Ham that's coated in Cornmeal (like flour but made of corn). The cornmeal sticks so when you slice the ham and cook the slices you get a nice crispy edge on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    Am I a troll?
    you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    What's Canada's view on those damn Mexican immigrants flooding them?
    I'll have to ask some racists (they still exist, usually the farther you get from a border the more common they are) or probably the ministry of tourism.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDoll View Post
    Does the top of a Canadians head really come all the way off when they talk like in South Park?
    No. Unless it's me; then the top of the head comes way off but they're not speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitemage56 View Post
    Which is spoken more: French or English?
    It depends on the province. Quebec, although they do still have some english, is predominantly Francophone (french speaking). Some spots in the maritimes might have acadians, who are descended from french settlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    what would you suggest for my school trip, Ontario or Washington DC?
    DC if you're patriotic, Ontario if you want to walk around a major city and see tons of races in one glance. Avoid chinatown though, you usually won't be exposed to any other culture there. Toronto has a bunch of "(insert country here) towns", so find a tourist map or something and get looking

A) Side with the commies like someone else said
    or
    B) Whine and BBAAAAAAAWWWW to the UN until the world takes sympathy on poor old peace-loving Canada, and the countries of the world start embargos. Or actively go to war. war via logistics would take longer.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Why would you side with the communists? China is probably going to try to shoot a nuke and blow themselves up, and Russia has no chance against us.

And Russia attacking us would break so many world laws. :rolleyes:

Russia + China Combined = Death of the US
    Not that Obama would invade Canada in the first place
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    something about the world situation now convinces me he's the anti-christ. War, famines, economic recession, and the rise of a popular new leader at a powerful position in the world.
    Still readable, but this is topic for another thread.

From my perspective as a GTA (greater toronto area) resident, It feels like the rest of the country hates Toronto. They did this special on Global News going around the country asking people what they thought of Toronto. From what I remember it was most neutral, but there were few positive and some downright negative. A group of (predominantly caucasian) teens even held up a giant banner proclaiming "We hate Toronto!" and shouting it themselves. Granted, their reasons were unsupported and they themselves looked like braindead sheep following a herd, but I still have to wonder why Toronto attracts such ire from the country.

My western comrades, do you mind explaining to me why some of you may hate Toronto, even though it is part of the motherland country?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post

You really think that if China and Russia attacks, all their enemies(UN) won't help us?

Ima Canadian Too I Wanna Help Xdddddddd

we would defend ourselves isnt that obvious? we wouldnt just watch u kill us o.o

plus the UN wouldnt allow that cuz canada and the US r part of the UN