Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rawrr Stuck ...

You'll eventually want to reset, it'll cost a bit to reset those stats. As 'thathurt' has pointed out, 3 dollars and 10 cents for each one, so 8 stats would be 8 * 3.1 = 24.8 dollars.

It's a very common mistake, that almost everyone makes, but Nexon is a greedy company, they bank off of these mistakes. :/
    Gone with the wind

To build off this, restarting a char below lvl 30 is really no big deal. After you know what you're doing, you can easily get to 20 in a day, 30 in under week.

Restart. Itll take you a couple of hours to get to 22 again. GO LUKLESS FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    Why would you put LUK on your warrior?
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    So that he would be lucky.
    Duh.
    Use common sense.
    This is win.

the other option which no one is pointing out is to dump everything into int from this point forth. Forget the about wearing magician gear. you'll be weaker than a pure lukless, but stronger than normal luk. That's only if you truly wanna continue this character.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

hateboy

8thgame,this is a website.
    Come here!
    You will find wonderful things in this area. Every page every picture is what you want to see .when you feel tired in game .sitting down here .and open this page. Maybe you will find something exciting. Or just an easy click. But l want you could have a try. Remember the logo l mean the coffee.