Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gunslinger -4 FAQs Answered Here!- - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gunslinger -4 FAQs Answered Here!-

If you had half a brain and any common sense on DEXless/Low-Dex builds (and their variants) get the best damage out of going __less until about lvl 100, at which point they slowly adding __ and become Low-___.
    Gone with the wind

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    If you had half a brain and any common sense on DEXless/Low-Dex builds (and their variants) get the best damage out of going __less until about lvl 100, at which point they slowly adding __ and become Low-___.
    This only holds true for every job other than mages, and even that is changing quickly. Don't dole out facetious rules, nothing ever holds true in maplestory long enough to become a "rule".

Quote Originally Posted by kinghost View Post
    Items Str-less should have is:
    50 Str Sauna Robe (Not a Bath Robe!)
    30 Atk StormCasters
    27 Atk PAC
    27 Atk Face Stompers

The rest can be Reg Str. Items
    Too bad these are hella hard to get?
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    My warnings have nothing to do with the low quality of your guide. Why don't you stop worrying about my warnings and think about how to improve your guide.
    No it doesn't have to do anything with my guide. Just pointing out that your outright criticism is worthy to be reported around here o.o

It's a GAME GUIDE. COME ON! You don't have to be cranky about it -.- Just point out what part I got wrong and don't spare me your rants.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

nice small guide

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kjSean View Post
    No it doesn't have to do anything with my guide. Just pointing out that your outright criticism is worthy to be reported around here o.o

It's a GAME GUIDE. COME ON! You don't have to be cranky about it -.- Just point out what part I got wrong and don't spare me your rants.
    Outright criticism isn't breaking the rules. I told you exactly what's wrong with it, the same things that most other people said, and my subsequent responses were offtopic because you insulted me based off an irrelevant fact.

Too bad the TS doesn't know how to multi quote and so therefore tends to double post a lot.
    P.S.
    I've never seen a 27 attack PAC. Care to share how you can get one?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by acenima View Post
    nice small guide
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Too bad the TS doesn't know how to multi quote and so therefore tends to double post a lot.
    P.S.
    I've never seen a 27 attack PAC. Care to share how you can get one?
    Too bad I do know? Lol

Actually, this is beyond being a rule, the fact of the matter is going any form of Low___ stays stronger throughout the game. Whether it be 1 point from clothes, or 1 piece of armor you can scroll better for on a certain equip (Dex can be scrolled on shoes, nothing else can really ; Unless they've added something recently EH!)

Another thing to take note of is that going __Less is the strongest choice up until about level 100~120, and wasn't found out completely until maple items were released, at which point it became popular and being stronger at lvl 100 was possible even with only the llvl 43 weapons out, now with the 64 ones it's possible until 110~120.

Because of these two things (that will never truly change, unless more __Less weapons come out, at which point they only prolong it to some point) the best build is to start __Less and when you start to reach the point where the damage gets lower, you start to move to Low___.
    Gone with the wind

I saw an "EH" in there.
    IS U C4N3DI2N?
    I is c34ndin.

bolt202/veil225/feint200