Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New emoticons!

I figure dA simply has too many though... it's annoying to have so many, and most of them are so huge that they warp text, anything inline with text is welcome by my standards (not sure about others), but if the standard text set is warped by it I think it's ugly .-.;
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Hahaha, that's the only one I love. I miss Sonic :[

I might make these anyways, and use AutoHotKey to link to them like smileys ^ ^;
    Looks cool o_O If you are able to customize the Slimes' emoticon to replace all the default emoticons, I would be able to change it.

In the mean time, I will look around for new emoticons to put in. Would you guys like Maple related or non-Maple related?
    What to put here geh~

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post
    Looks cool o_O If you are able to customize the Slimes' emoticon to replace all the default emoticons, I would be able to change it.

In the mean time, I will look around for new emoticons to put in. Would you guys like Maple related or non-Maple related?
    I like non-maple related myself but hey.

Yup, I'd be able to do it. :P I'll start working on it today and tomorrow (I have "Game Night" tonight, so family will be over to play board games)
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post

if you're using maple related, use southperrys.

If not maple related, idk.
    More of the smilies in next post, stupid 10 images limit.
    hi

EDIT:
    and i still say maple related. Its a ms forum.
    hi

Hah, hahaha, those are hilarious!

I'm totally for those, although I'm not the type to say "copying another forum is good", those are really just taken out of MS directly.
    Gone with the wind

Hah, hahaha, those are hilarious!

I'm totally for those, although I'm not the type to say "copying another forum is good", those are really just taken out of MS directly.
    no, copy image adress and post into your URL, its in southperry. I'd have to ask Fiel if it's ok to use.
    hi

It's not Fiel's, those PICTURES you used were from Fiel, but the actual images themselves are Nexon's property.
    Gone with the wind

It's not Fiel's, those PICTURES you used were from Fiel, but the actual images themselves are Nexon's property.
    Yeah I guess but its a lot of work getting just the emotes from the game. We could do that. But asking Fiel is a whole lot easier.
    hi