Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New emoticons!

Not really, all you need is a dumper, there have been several released before Fiel even KNEW about the scene, in fact the first one released was posted, guess where? Here.

In any case, asking someone who just dumped files, is very silly, not only that but he's the kind of person who hates on anyone using anything he put even 1% of work into, even though it's not his.

Now, let's keep this on topic, those are nice emotes, and I'm all for them, but the fact that they're used elsewhere turns me off, just like usig themushroom omok piece (I checked and SW uses them, so they would suck to use them here, lots of new people will be like "LOL COPY" and it'll just be annoying)
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Not really, all you need is a dumper, there have been several released before Fiel even KNEW about the scene, in fact the first one released was posted, guess where? Here.

In any case, asking someone who just dumped files, is very silly, not only that but he's the kind of person who hates on anyone using anything he put even 1% of work into, even though it's not his.

Now, let's keep this on topic, those are nice emotes, and I'm all for them, but the fact that they're used elsewhere turns me off, just like usig themushroom omok piece (I checked and SW uses them, so they would suck to use them here, lots of new people will be like "LOL COPY" and it'll just be annoying)
    No, if we used a chinchilla, THEN they'd be LOLCOPY.
    I don't really care if its used anywhere else, i use SP as often as HS, and i'd like having the same emotes.
    hi

Made a few more...

Gone with the wind

Made a few more...

That's fast o_O LOL. I will try to implement this new emoticons as soon as possible and see how it goes XD Thanks Pyrofyr!!!

And yeah, it would be better if we not try to follow other forum's emoticons :P
    What to put here geh~

Made a few more...

[email protected]
    But i love them. The only problem is that they aren't distinguishable at a glance. you have to kinda look closer at them to see what face it is.
    hi

To me they are distinguish enough actually o_O Well here's the one I edited abit from pyrofyr's customize smilies. Here are the new smilies that will be up on HS:

What to put here geh~

Needs awesome.

butttt those slimes look the same to me, as in I have to look close to see what the face is even doing. rar rar non-maple hardcore

Thanks those came out a lot better Cloud3z. I can send you my original model (right now a PSD, but I can make it a gif/png) without a face. :]
    Gone with the wind

What about Latale related emoticons? :3

I agree, those slimes arent obvious what face is what in many cases.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!