Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Persona 4

Wikipedia says nothing about Persona 5; however there apparently is a Persona 4 anime. I will watch this hardcore. I'll google P5 and see what I get.

Edit: Oh, I see. They announced P4G, P5 and a P4 fighting game at the same time. Somehow I forgot this.
    Last edited by supalime; 17th November 2011 at 01:40 AM.

stop trying

It was just a casual mention of P5, like "yeah we're ironing **** out, you probably won't get any details until late 2012." Most likely a PS3 exclusive, but with the Persona fighting game coming out for the 360 too, anything can happen.

also supa you were the one that got me into persona and i love you forever <3333

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Wikipedia says nothing about Persona 5; however there apparently is a Persona 4 anime. I will watch this hardcore. I'll google P5 and see what I get.

Edit: Oh, I see. They announced P4G, P5 and a P4 fighting game at the same time. Somehow I forgot this.
    Um... yeah. The persona 4 anime has been running for 6(Or 7) weeks now. I'm on the 4th episode right now, it's pretty decent. A must watch if you're a fan of the series.

The P4 fighting game looks lame tbh. It's just another Guilty Gear wannabe.

And with the success of Cathrine on the 360, I doubt P5 is going to be a PS3 exclusive. It's all about the sales(I think lol).

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    also supa you were the one that got me into persona and i love you forever <3333
    Mission accomplished.

I CAN'T DO IT
    OMFG I CAN'T FCKING PLAY P3
    :(
    sorry guys, i'm going to have to just do another p4 game T_T

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Hi guys.

I finally got a PSP.

And then I got Persona 2. Sadly I couldn't find a copy of Persona 1. I am very saddened by this.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Hi guys.

I finally got a PSP.

And then I got Persona 2. Sadly I couldn't find a copy of Persona 1. I am very saddened by this.
    I really don't think you're missing out on much.

Enjoy Persona 2. ~

You're right. I'm not missing out on much. I'm missing out on EVERYTHING.
    I dunno. I just want to try all the games. I played the first on a PS1 emulator before, but could only get past the first dungeon because the file was corrupted.

And so far it's weird. The MC keeps pulling out this piece of... Paper I assume. And everyone makes such weird expressions.