Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "crap" happens

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear this Zig.
    Things will settle down, do your best to hang in there.
    -hugs-

Can I ask you what real estate agency they are working with?
    I may be able to help there.
    my mom's real estate agent works for tarbell realtors. she even has a website: roulafawaz.com

as for my dad's it's my Aunt (my dad's sister) who is his real estate agent, because he knew how bad Roula was gonna be. my Aunt is aactually a really good one, it's my mom's im worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr
    You hate your siblings now, but as you look back, you'll regret getting away from them. People put such a false negative field up about their own siblings that they completely become absorbed with it and can't even tell themselves that they really love them at heart. I know I'm a culprit as well. :[
    i find it kinda of hard to like a sibling, who does nothing except dedicate her timing to whining about anything small, yelling at you constantly, and doing anything you can think of to make them seem like an ***hole.

but who knows...

and ya, i was thinking about getting a job real soon too. the only problem i have is that i really dont want to have a cashier job, or work with other people, plus i want to have a job that works at it's own pace instead of a clock in type job and you work at whatever pace youre forced to, which is basically every single job a teenager still in high school can only get =/ unless i find something out that i've never though of before.

and thanks guys, this is kind of a rough time for me right now.

lol i went to the website and shes selling a house for 3,400!!!
    http://roulafawaz.com/template38/nex...sp?lnv=8624536

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    lol i went to the website and shes selling a house for 3,400!!!
    http://roulafawaz.com/template38/nex...sp?lnv=8624536
    lol wtf?

i hope that's just a typo.

Banned

ey mang, its good to see that youre keeping your head
    thats what life is about, being positive

kudos

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    my mom's real estate agent works for tarbell realtors. she even has a website: roulafawaz.com

as for my dad's it's my Aunt (my dad's sister) who is his real estate agent, because he knew how bad Roula was gonna be. my Aunt is aactually a really good one, it's my mom's im worried about.
    [I work in the real estate industry....]

If Tarbell is repping the selling side [selling your parents current home] they might not get good exposure. Tarbell has what they call an exclusive listing contract - meaning if another agency comes with a buyer for the house, the other agency will get no comission split! This isn't a good situation for selling a house - not in today's market atleast!

I'm guessing your parents already signed a contract for the selling side of the house? But if your mom wants to switch Real Estate Agents to rep her as a buyer let me know - I can put her in touch with anyone in my network. Just let me know what city she's looking in.

Best of luck to you and your family hun.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Wow that suchs man. Just hang in there. I really don't like the idea of people spliting their kids. That's just messy and sad.

-i get to live with my dad which means getting away from my sisters, who are like the devil's spawn practically. badgering everything i do, not leaving me alone, always fighting, etc... as well as my mom who is nice, but seems to lack authority as well as scheduling, and priorities.
    I know deep down your going to miss your sisters. It really doesn't matter how much of a pain they are. Family is suppose to be there for you, unless they're the type that beats you up on a daily basis.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    [I work in the real estate industry....]

If Tarbell is repping the selling side [selling your parents current home] they might not get good exposure. Tarbell has what they call an exclusive listing contract - meaning if another agency comes with a buyer for the house, the other agency will get no comission split! This isn't a good situation for selling a house - not in today's market atleast!

I'm guessing your parents already signed a contract for the selling side of the house? But if your mom wants to switch Real Estate Agents to rep her as a buyer let me know - I can put her in touch with anyone in my network. Just let me know what city she's looking in.

Best of luck to you and your family hun.
    ugh, you're literally, barely late Dx

my mom just announced this morning that she ended up buying this house that was going for 515k, but bought it for 500k. 500k was my mom's absolute max to go. so much for Roula being a good "negotiator". what my mom did was a stupid move =/
    now my dad is left with 350k.

and Roula is helping my mom buy the house has well.

i know the housing market isnt doing so well right now. but wouldnt the other houses be cheaper as well? so it evens out?

i appreciate you trying to help <3

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiKage View Post

I know deep down your going to miss your sisters. It really doesn't matter how much of a pain they are. Family is suppose to be there for you, unless they're the type that beats you up on a daily basis.
    only mentally. but it's still pretty big...

Do not worry it will all work out at the end ;-)

I "hate" my brother as well. However, I can't imagine my life without him.
    It wouldn't be totally a win/win situation if I moved away, as I know I'd miss everyone of my family.

Like Pyro said, you'll end up missing the missing parts of your family sooner or later.
    The only exceptions might be children with really really bad childhood, and you do not count in that category.

As for the divorce. It would be good if you can speak with somebody about this.
    It doesn't matter if it's online or RL; I've noticed that chatting by MSN or other does help lift pressure.
    I know people say that you should always talk with somebody about sad stuff, and how naive it might sound, it's true...

Good luck:)

El