Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: *Official "Where do I train be be uber leet?" Thread*

Meso bomb himes
    Best with a priest
    As long as you have BoT to a lvl where it hits 6 enemies, you can drop the amount of mesos in a corner and run around luring them all to them yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

lol tys.... ill try it

unfortunately, i dont got a priest friend.... anyone wanna help me out xDDD
    "All the world needs is me."

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    My fail-member sensors are going off.
    Not quite as much as they did for NGPriest.
    T.T

Since everyone seems to have them........
    [x] make 3rd job [ ] make 4th job [x] 10m [x] 20m [x]50m [x] Zhelm [X] lvl 100 [ ]Lvl 110
    [ ]100m

Banned

chief bandits are the new pirates

i dunt get it poisonous

and ontopic: they give same exp as typhon, cept they deal more damage and dont fly. i can see how having a priest would help tho(seeing as i think they undead). plus typhons are easier to kill BoT style. how exactly are himes better?

and secondly, i apologize for my idiocy xD
    "All the world needs is me."

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    My fail-member sensors are going off.
    Not quite as much as they did for NGPriest.
    T.T

Since everyone seems to have them........
    [x] make 3rd job [ ] make 4th job [x] 10m [x] 20m [x]50m [x] Zhelm [X] lvl 100 [ ]Lvl 110
    [ ]100m

he means that you're posting in the wrong thread
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    so like, i made a slinger today and reached level 15. after seeing the intense shooting speed of double shot, i immediately fell in love with them. after discovering that double shot maxed has 80% damage, i fell apart.

anyways, when can i move onto octopuses and then sand rats?? all clean equips normal STR. level 15 slinger.
    Slingers a such a pain to lvl, its a shame the only new posts in this thread in a while are on stuff i didn't asl.

Anyway, id say yeah, octos, then at 20 if youve got att wg and att pots rats to 30, i usually do 15-2x with the easy quests.
    A basic all reg str equip can do rats at like 20, but at 25 you'll kill faster.

I'm surprised people still post in this. I guess I'll update the front page.

Note that I haven't played gMS since my last update (June 29th) so I'm going on whatever people have posted so far.

*Edit; no one's posted places to train, they've just asked, so I guess I'll contribute;

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    so like, i made a slinger today and reached level 15. after seeing the intense shooting speed of double shot, i immediately fell in love with them. after discovering that double shot maxed has 80% damage, i fell apart.

anyways, when can i move onto octopuses and then sand rats?? all clean equips normal STR. level 15 slinger.
    IMO sandrats is pretty much a no-go for Slingers; they don't deal enough mob damage to kill them fast enough or efficiently enough. Normally (if you were a brawler, that is) you could probably head over there in your mid-late 20's depending on funding.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

There isn't a thread for this and I'm not going to make a thread for such a simple question, but I'm thinking about capping my dex at 38. I have 78 acc (7acc hat, 10dex suana. Of course I'll be getting better dex equips as I level) at level 30 and I figure this is just fine for a brawler but I'd love some input on wither to just dump STR now or maybe to get more acc. I plan on getting the normal Pirate overalls and just scrolling for dex. Should this be enough accuracy if I get lucky? I'm mostly asking because I don't expect to get a zhelm until the later 80s-100s when I can just join a guild and go kill zakum for one myself and I'm not significantly funded.

Annnnd I didn't realize my dex would need to be = my level for my knuckles making my post redundant.
    I can't really go dexless and I want my reverse claw :|
    Least I answered my own question.
    Last edited by Aperature; 30th November 2009 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    PAPULATAPATAPUS

My marauders cap is 55. to cap lower you need

10 dex cap (preferably pac w/ att)
    15 dex halm
    id say about 20 dex overall (more if you 60 or 30 it)
    5 dex dep star
    10 dex shoes (maker the 60 ones with a dex crystal and 60% jump em)
    2 dex medal

thats 62 dex, so 120-62=58, so with those eqips that would be your cap, as you can see, i will need just a tad more dex, prolly on the overall.

why cant i open the spoilers?