Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: *Official "Where do I train be be uber leet?" Thread*

Lvl 35 Gunslinger with decent funding any suggestions?

Slime

I've sort of forgot where to train at lower lvls (lvl 15) since the Episode 1 and stuff have come out. And eMS doesn't have them. So where do I train on a lvl 15 to-be-brawler?

This hasn't been updated in a little while, so I was wondering. Are there any other alternatives to WRs at level 70? I seen V/Hoodoos, but wasn't sure if there was something other than those two.

Ignore Voodoo/Hoodoo, they suck. If WR is boring, and I know you've been dcing up in Lower Ascent, you should try Twister Jesters. Since you're a Brawler's 3rd job thing now (Congrats!) you should be easily powerful enough to own them. They mob well so it's no problem.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

No, you should not go to Twisted Jesters.
    They have more than triple the HP of Wind Raiders and only give double the EXP. TJs are ONLY (and I stress ONLY) good for 3 reasons:
    1. F/P mages. Their level is low for their EXP, and F/P mages ignore HP:EXP ratios thanks to how Poison works right now.
    2. Arans with max Combo Smash, because CS does overkill damage on almost every single monster with a decent HP:EXP ratio.
    3. Leeching with a 65+ character, because, again, TJs have a good Level:EXP ratio, but NOT a good HP:EXP ratio.

If you can't get up to Lower Ascent, go to Kampung Village and kill the Fantasy World monsters. Work your way up to Vikerolas.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Well, I'm a lvl 26 pirate --> Gunslinger, however I've ran into a slight problem of finding a "good" map. I mean things like Golem Temple 3 and such are good but I was wondering if there are still maps like the old HHG where there were like 4 levels that were very quick and easy to cycle through and still had a lot/fast spawn.

omg... my training spots have been thoroughly messed up...
    Sand Rats are level 86 or something now? wth?
    Scania
    TheMagicMoon - lvl 46 Cleric
    Bera
    XxLastFlamexX - lvl 60 Blaze Wizard