Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help !

Icon4 Help !

I am a lvl 31 gunslinger in MS.

omg the attk is so freaking little. It makes it so hard to train !

Anywhere to train fast? Tips maybe?

First, your damage will get better when you max gun mastery.
    Second, take a look at this thread to get some tips on where to train. Boo hiss, I can't post links yet :D
    Anyway, the thread is in this same section, and it's called "Where to train to become uber leet", or something like that :)

El

NO NO NO BAD! As a gunslinger you should NEVER expect crazy high amounts of damage, NEVER. Gunslinger is based entirely around DPS (damage per second) with the idea that "If you can hit for 5k in one shot I can hit 5k in 3 in the same time you hit once". Speed-wise, you can do the equivalent of most classes, like the first post said mastery will help a lot along with booster. My friend, who is half as funded as me, can take down a zombie as fast or even faster than my brawler, and I hit up to 4k per hit mind you.

To train, try trading-CPQ. Yes I know it's lame, but if you can get in a trade party, that 30k per win and that helps A LOT. Another option is to train at wild boars, teddies, ratz, or Jr. Cellion, that's all I can think of from the top of my head. Also, MAX MASTERY ASAP, its gonna make your early life a whole lot earlier. Anything after that you can look at other guides for, I myself prefer invis. shot the most.
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Drake

Zombie Mushrooms have less than 4K HP :D

But seriously, once you master Mastery and allocate points in other skills, you'll be having so much fun flying, bouncing, jumping, and shooting everywhere, you start to forget about your damage at all.
    Spoiler!

Wait, don't say trade MCPQ.
    Swap MCPQ is the more familiar word for MSEA players.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Zombie Mushrooms have less than 4K HP :D
    I think he means real zombies? ;)

El

Those REAL Zombies will pwn you... I'd try the Kitties or Stick with ant Tunnel on Zombie Mushrooms and Hornies. Or maybe even Boars since they drop the Level 31 Bullets.... ;)
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

s/he wasn't suggesting zombies to him.
    S/he just said that his/her friend (gunslinger) his more than his/her own brawler.
    They probably are high level and do zombies.

Anyway, it's lvl 30 bullet, not 31 :p

El

I did Trade/Swap MCPQ til level 43 maybe and then went to the 98th tower of Retz. Theres a good sniping spot if you can find it(IL Mage spot)

Sadly to say, but Gunslingers have possibly the lowest DPS output of all classes untill they obtain their battleships.
    They may fire fast, but not fast enough to match the output of other range classes. Guns already suffer from their unimpressive 4 damage gain per level.
    Monster Armour is factored twice, as two double shots from a gun is about the equavilent of one lucky seven or one double shot form a bow.

That being said, try grinding on Wild Boars. They are relatively money effecient, and drop those pretty split bullets too. MC would be pretty hard to win untill you hit your forties.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer