Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Offline H-S.net database

Sweet :D I've just tried it out and it seems to be working good for now.

Will be like... encrypting the images and info into the program instead of just putting it in another folder openly like that?
    What to put here geh~

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post
    Will be like... encrypting the images and info into the program instead of just putting it in another folder openly like that?
    The reason i didn't encrypt the images is for program flexibility. Its a pain in the <insert bad word> trying to upgrade and debug a program with the data encrypted. It also makes the program a hella bigger. <.< hobbies are supposed to be FUN, not tedious. Though, the NDS programming code is a lot more lenient for that method xD.

Default Update

Ive been working on the Armor listing and have some pretty nifty addons setup. No screen-shots till it works (tis just how i do things) but I did want to give yo u a teaser ^.^ everyone loves teasers...

Instead of a Combo (selectable list of items) or a Bullet (single selectable option) I've designed a picture of a character. Clicking on the appropriate area where the clothing would appear, it will highlight that section. This works semi-flawlessly (few pixels off in between selections) This only makes it select 'any' equips or all highlight. not a big problem.

I take pride in my work and hope to hear some other ideas that may be useful.