Thread: 4th job

Default 4th job

I have 2 questions:
    at 4th job bow ppl get concetrate and when they max they will have more 22 watt more than xbow, and do xbow have anything to balance with that?
    And whats the point of snipe? (xbow skill, 1hit ko)
    ------------------
    Alert!!!!!!!!!
    im brasilian my english may not be too good please be patient
    ----------------------------------------------------

Concentrate at max gives 26 att, and can only be used 3 minutes out of every 6 minutes. It isn't passive either, and takes place of an attack buff. Marksmen will probably be using warrior elixirs during regular training, so it's only an advantage of 14 watt for 3 minutes at a time, then the bowmaster probably uses their own warrior elixir or a cider for the other 3 minutes.

Snipe is the xbow skill that hits for max damage (currently 99999) whenever its activated. It kills non-boss monsters in one hit, and hits bosses for 99999 every 10 seconds (the skill description still says 15 seconds, but its really 10)at max.

The major difference in 4th job would probably be the Bowmaster's use of hurricane.

Also the storybook needed to start the quest so BowMasters and Marksmen can even get concentrate/snipe is pretty rare since only sharks drop it. In Broa, I've seen a few smegas of people offering to buy it for 80-100M mesos.

Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Concentrate at max gives 26 att, and can only be used 3 minutes out of every 6 minutes. It isn't passive either, and takes place of an attack buff. Marksmen will probably be using warrior elixirs during regular training, so it's only an advantage of 14 watt for 3 minutes at a time, then the bowmaster probably uses their own warrior elixir or a cider for the other 3 minutes.

Snipe is the xbow skill that hits for max damage (currently 99999) whenever its activated. It kills non-boss monsters in one hit, and hits bosses for 99999 every 10 seconds (the skill description still says 15 seconds, but its really 10)at max.

The major difference in 4th job would probably be the Bowmaster's use of hurricane.

Also the storybook needed to start the quest so BowMasters and Marksmen can even get concentrate/snipe is pretty rare since only sharks drop it. In Broa, I've seen a few smegas of people offering to buy it for 80-100M mesos.
    So not bad by the sounds of it. No wonder people use Concentrate alot. That's a party skill right?

80-100M?!?!?!? OUCH!! That's like... Being castrated!
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Concentrate isn't a party skill, but it also reduces your mp usage by 50% at the max level. Not that 4th job really worries about MP usages, besides the cost of ultimates for Archmages/Bishops.

People who sell Archer skillbooks are under the impression bowman are really rich.

The boost isn't that great. For example, you wouldn't use it at bosses, you'd use apples which give 100 more attack.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

but can I use snipe at bosses not for a 1hit ko but for a high damage?
    ------------------
    Alert!!!!!!!!!
    im brasilian my english may not be too good please be patient
    ----------------------------------------------------

You can use snipe at bosses like a C.rog for a one hit kill, or bosses like zakum for 100k.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~