Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
ZOMG! Can't get to 2nd Job Advancement [HELP]!

Thread: ZOMG! Can't get to 2nd Job Advancement [HELP]!

Default ZOMG! Can't get to 2nd Job Advancement [HELP]!

OK, so I reached Level 30, spent all my SP and AP and talked to Kyrin. She said to bring 15 Potent Wind Crystals in her talk.

HOWEVER, when her talk ended, she did NOT send me to the place where you get the Potent Wind Crystals!

SOMEONE HELP ME!
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Ask "I want to learn more about the pirate job" from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Ask "I want to learn more about the pirate job" from her.
    Ah, thank you so much!
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

I had the same problem and nexon didnt seem to think it was important enough to make it logical.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    I had the same problem and nexon didnt seem to think it was important enough to make it logical.
    I may not be in the right position to comment on it, but compared to the other classes, the Pirates were pretty sloppily put together. Subpar equipment, bugs and missing info, and some of the NPCs just plain dont like us, Arwen for example.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer