Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 Posts Rule

Default 20 Posts Rule

Yo, I just joined and I can't seem to post my animations without posting 20 times first. This seems sort of... pointless, since I really don't feel like spamming 20 posts right now, and everyone else who has this problem would have to do the same.. And most people don't really like spam (or maybe that is just the maplesim forum...)

So don't spam it.

It's in place for adbots, so they're links dont work. An attempt to reduce spam and keep them from getting clickthroughs.

20 posts is easy enough to do, in a day or two. Using valid, reasonable responses. If you spam them, i will delete them, warn you, and be cranky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

ummm ok! :)

(C:)Documents and Settings/System/Program Files/MSDoll.exe

I never spammed. I personally hated this rule, but I never spammed. Just be patient. Its not hard.

If you do spam, you will be hated, and possibly banned. How sad. That is not a threat, that is a highly supported and probable estimate.
    -I cant believe I just spelled all of that correctly. I always use Spell Check.

Have a nice day.
    ERROR: 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. -How sad.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The problem is that i'm basically here to post my animations :/

Not a big deal, just post around and get a feel for the community here while you wait.

Tomato Island does not give any post count, however.

20 posts are EZ.

If this was 3 years ago I'd say go to Tomato Island and have fun reading some threads and posting, but post counts don't count there anymore, so you're probably better off going to a section you like, getting to know it, and answering some questions, or asking some.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDoll View Post
    I never spammed. I personally hated this rule, but I never spammed. Just be patient. Its not hard.

If you do spam, you will be hated, and possibly banned. How sad. That is not a threat, that is a highly supported and probable estimate.
    -I cant believe I just spelled all of that correctly. I always use Spell Check.

Have a nice day.
    Ditto, same here.

I was not even aware that we had a 20 post rule until i saw this thread, i didn't even introduce myself in southperry until a month in :D.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

This never troubled me.

3-4 year-old veteran FTW!
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!