Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Brawler or Gunslinger? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brawler or Gunslinger?

Yep. Unfortunately, El, no one ever thinks of that because they want to feel special. They think their situation is different than everyone else's, so obviously they need their own thread to help their decision that they apparently can't make on their own. They're different people than everyone else, so they'll get different answers and stats will change for them, etc etc. So, in the end, we just get stuck with 50 threads that look like someone made 50 accounts and copy/pasted the same thread over and over just to be an ass.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Awesum! Can I get a cookie for being right? *puppy eyes* :D

El

Quote Originally Posted by Elwenry View Post
    Awesum! Can I get a cookie for being right? *puppy eyes* :D

El

Here you go.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

OK, if you like speed, agility, cool skillz and long-ranged character, deff go for Gunslingers.

If you like raw power and awesome mob controls, go for Brawler.

PS, gunslingers get pretty good after maxing out gun mastery. Trust me!

--An owner of a Level 35 GS.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    Yep. Unfortunately, El, no one ever thinks of that because they want to feel special. They think their situation is different than everyone else's, so obviously they need their own thread to help their decision that they apparently can't make on their own. They're different people than everyone else, so they'll get different answers and stats will change for them, etc etc. So, in the end, we just get stuck with 50 threads that look like someone made 50 accounts and copy/pasted the same thread over and over just to be an ass.
    Ok, I agree with you that they do it because they think they situation is different from everyone else's. But let's face it, they will get different answers because different people will answer their threads, or they will make their questions in a slightly different way.

Not everyone can't take a decision based on numbers or stats, thus they go to the forums searching for the opinion from other players, wich I think it's the reason to be of the forums.

I also agree it may be annoying to see 50 threads asking the same, but unless a mod decides to create a what-job-to-choose-thread that most likely nobody will answer after a few weeks or that someone makes a "what job suits you?" test, these threads will keep popping up now and then, and frankly I don't mind.

Back to the thread, I didn't know gunslingers get their bullet capacity increased on each job advancement, I did know about mastery but that was it. I also suspected some skills don't require bullets but still I recommend brawlers not for the training speed/damage issue but because I have more fun as a brawler.