Thread: Hey!!!

Icon4 Hey!!!

Help me being a good infighter!!!! if i wan my infighter dex as 40 pernamently is it good?? or the other way??plz tell me!!!! tell me how to be the best infighter!!!

I really don't undestand what you mean.
    Look up the various Brawler guides you will find in this same part of the forums.
    They have help with builds and stat ubication :)

El

Low-dex or dexless is always a good idea ... assuming you have the funding necessary for it. Some equips you will probably need if you are planning on being a low-dex

A good scrolled overall (probably sauna) with 20+ dex
    Zakum Helm
    Dex shoes
    Dex earrings

Basically, try to get as high dex bonus from equips as possible.
    Spoiler!

My base is 40 dex also, and it's quite good. But you'll need funding, even 50m is good enough. Like Sleepy said, you need stuff such as a dex zak helm, which will raise your dex to 55. Even a 10 dex overall is fine, which is +10, and will give you a total of 65. Then you can pick up 5 extra dex from your cape, necklace, or shoes, or even all of them combined!

But you don't necessarily need to have "godly" equips in terms of nicely scrolled things. The bulk of my power is from my attack work glove and my zak helm, and I can do around 6.4 max right now :D
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

until maple knuckles come out in may, dexless/lowdex will suck.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Nope, Blade, I can wear up to 70 knuckle right now, and if I buy dex earrings, I can wear 80 knuckles, so they aren't bad right now.
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

On a side note, infighter's are now brawlers, if he didn't pick up on that yet.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

But i dun hav tat much mesos shud i put my dex same as my level??

If you don't have the right funding, then you probably should just go regular dex. You need proper funding because brawlers have horrible accuracy early on, which will be made even worse by going dexless
    Spoiler!