Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should an eventual gunslinger use somersault kick?

Once you get Recoil Shot, you won't have to use Somersault Kick to deal with close range.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."

Just to make sure everyone hears of my experiment:
    10 avo points equal ~5% of misses from a monster that has 55 acc (horny shroom).

El

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    gunslingers never get flash fist... thats a knuckle only skill.

summersault kick however doesnt require a specific weapon, which is why alot of people got snowboards or fish spears and went crazy in the early levels on summersault kick.

dash to me is more important to max then summersault kick then it is for brawlers, because brawlers have higher hp, and dash can get a gunslinger out of sticky situations. I still plan to max dash on my brawler though, either with barrel/half booster, or full booster. barrel doesnt look too useful.
    That's wrong. You are able to use Flash Fist using a Gun. They just punch using the hand without the gun. (I think. I may be wrong.)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    That's wrong. You are able to use Flash Fist using a Gun. They just punch using the hand without the gun. (I think. I may be wrong.)
    Yes, you are correct. You can use flash fist as long as your outer hand is equipped with a knuckle or nothing at all. Although I fail to see how sommersault kick can be used to knock stuff away, it is a great mob puller if you dont have blankshot though. I do use it sometimes to clear very weak mobs, solely because it's stylish.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer