Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Win7

Phew, thank goodness, in that case I don't have to worry about the loss of benefits!
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    I have trouble accepting the task bar. I prefer words over pictures, because sometimes, they can be confusing when there is too much going on.
    You can change the task bar back to standard windows view, I did:
    Spoiler!

Not my desktop, but that is the appearance.

Nice. I thought that feature was taken out because MS wanted radical change. I still can't access online, though. :(

But on another note, I think their theme colors look really bad. The backgrounds are beautiful compared to Bliss and Aurora, but the taskbar colors look awful. Of course, I'm sure you can change those colors individually, but I like it just packaged in one, so when I apply it, everything is set.

Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    Nice. I thought that feature was taken out because MS wanted radical change. I still can't access online, though. :(

But on another note, I think their theme colors look really bad. The backgrounds are beautiful compared to Bliss and Aurora, but the taskbar colors look awful. Of course, I'm sure you can change those colors individually, but I like it just packaged in one, so when I apply it, everything is set.
    I agree the colors are pretty bad. A problem I've noticed (probably just MSIE8) is that Quick Reply doesn't work, and just launches normal replying.

I just set it up to dualboot, and I'm downloading/installing AVG on it now, and will get to tossing a good deal of my Vista programs on here in a bit too.
    Gone with the wind

Colors aren't that bad, you can go in and fine tune the colors and transparency however you like.

I just want to click once and have it all. A theme should be well colored and good looking so that there need no individual changes. Apparently, MS didn't think so. I mean, look at the Aurora theme. I thought it would be like Vista. Background looked good. But the toolbar color looked awful. That's just my input, though.

I'm looking forward to Windows7!~ ^o^

When you tweak the taskbar colors and stuff, it's fine to start with, but the original color was pretty much MADE to work with that background, so while it would be fine and dandy if I swapped backgrounds, I don't plan on it, so it's not.

I downloaded Firefox on my Win7 partition, so I'm gonna play around with that for a bit once I'm finished downloading these PSP movies, so that I can refresh without a problem.

BTW, where's Windows Live Messenger on it?! I gotta redownload it? :[
    Gone with the wind

It's under the Windows Live Essentials, which you should have.