Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on HP

Default Question on HP

How is max HP added when you level up, does maple add a % of your max hp or does it add a set number based on your level.

Sorry didn't really know how to word the question, hope its not too confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomNewb View Post
    How is max HP added when you level up, does maple add a % of your max hp or does it add a set number based on your level.

Sorry didn't really know how to word the question, hope its not too confusing.
    a range of numbers. Like this isn't particulary true, but let's say you are level 15. You level, and the range of hp you get when u level up is different for each job. Let's say you are a warrior. Maybe you get 20-30 hp on a level up. Then you factor in the max hp increase, which lets say is +15. So the amount of hp u get on level up is 30-45. For a bowman, the range might be 10-20. The range is based on your STR and Max HP increase. And your job. I'm not so sure it depends on your level

I think th ats right
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Blub, sorry, but I think yours was a little confusing, but I think you got the gist of it.

From my understanding, upon leveling up, you gain X amount of HP based on your job and stats(?). So with Maxed Max HP Increase, it says you get an extra 30HP upon leveling up, so you'll gain X+30 HP. However, when you add stats into HP (like the ones you normally put in STR, DEX, etc.) you get an extra 20 HP per point, but doing so will cause you to loose damage, and you'll regret it in the end, so it's not a good idea to do so.
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraxian View Post
    Blub, sorry, but I think yours was a little confusing, but I think you got the gist of it.

From my understanding, upon leveling up, you gain X amount of HP based on your job and stats(?). So with Maxed Max HP Increase, it says you get an extra 30HP upon leveling up, so you'll gain X+30 HP. However, when you add stats into HP (like the ones you normally put in STR, DEX, etc.) you get an extra 20 HP per point, but doing so will cause you to loose damage, and you'll regret it in the end, so it's not a good idea to do so.
    Um. X=a range of numbers i think..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

atcully Hp is not based on any stats
    MP is based on Int

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

It's based on your job. Warrior's HP grows exponentially, however.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Icon4

hp is base on str,thats y mage have low hp compare to other job.
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan777 View Post
    It's based on class and level of hp increase (warriors and brawlers only), not STR
    Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan777 View Post
    So should theives have the same hp as mages because they too dont have any STR.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Yeah.. im lvl 36 and my health is 403 ~ 463 idk.
    but my mp is 2500k + mp

:)

steven