Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Training area for lvl50+ Gunslinger ?

Thread: Training area for lvl50+ Gunslinger ?

Default Training area for lvl50+ Gunslinger ?

as title ....
    i hav no idea where to train my lvl 52 gunslinger ....

invishot - maxed
    back step shot - lvl 1x Fake shot - Didn't learn XD

my eq is normal lvl 50 overall and lvl 50 gun and mighty bullet ( kinda unfunded )

pls help...

If you have pretty good equips, you might find FoG to be excellent for you.

If not, try out around Omega Sector as Maeteon spawn is phenomenally fast.

Again, some people might go for easier monsters, such as Retz, Ratz, Black Ratz, Block Golems, etc. Invisible Shot will prove to be excellent mob controllers.
    You can even go to Showa Town.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

Mysterious Path 1/2/3. Those places have EXCELLENT spawn, and have many snipe spots for your Invis shot. MP3 is arguably one of the best places to train, comparable to Hoo/Voo Doos with an insane spawn rate and good HP/EXP ratio, but you may not be able to tackle them yet, so the Tippos in MP1 might eb your beast shot early on. Also if you're in Global, I suggest investing some time to get the reindeer hat since it adds 20 attack and +2 to all stats, giving you a MAJOR boost in firepower.
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraxian View Post
    Mysterious Path 1/2/3. Those places have EXCELLENT spawn, and have many snipe spots for your Invis shot. MP3 is arguably one of the best places to train, comparable to Hoo/Voo Doos with an insane spawn rate and good HP/EXP ratio, but you may not be able to tackle them yet, so the Tippos in MP1 might eb your beast shot early on. Also if you're in Global, I suggest investing some time to get the reindeer hat since it adds 20 attack and +2 to all stats, giving you a MAJOR boost in firepower.
    Yea MP3 on the van spam invis shot=mass exp
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.