Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sin with a couple of questions about gear

Quote Originally Posted by kjSean View Post
    I think MTS would be better because with 27 K NX (=27 Gachapon Tickets), you can buy like a Atk 12 ~ 13 WG. or some kind of a godly scrolled item that you can sell for over 150 M.

But then again, who knows? You might get a Maroon Mob or a Clean Slate Scroll, both which are worth over 400 M.
    25k NX=27gachapon.

look to this post: it doesnt make any sense.

now to answer your questions:
    1. Should i go normal or dexless sin?
    you should go LOWDEX sin, buying equips with dex, and putting only a little amount of dex in your stats, giving you the maximum amount of luk possible

2. What kinda gear should i get with my 145mil for the type of sin you selected
    for a LOWDEX build, you should get a good DEX overall[bathrobe, sauna robe]

3. As a dexless/normal sin (you tell me) what kinda of stats should i look for in gear (WA, dex, luk etc.)
    there's something about stats everybody should know: '3-4 luk= 1 atk', '9-10 dex= 1atk', so, what you have to look for is:
    atk, because its what helps your damage, and
    dex, to help in your LOWDEX build

4. If i reach level 50, how much does a zakum helm run thingy cost and how does it work?
    it should cost anywhere around 30mil-50mil, depending of the world you are, what exactly you want the seller to do for you..

5. If i were to buy 25k NX what should i spend it on that would make me more meso? (i might also get hair, skin and eyes, reccomend me hair, haircolor, eyes and skin please)
    get a nice hair that suits you, thats not useless, it will make the game more enjoyable, and for the mesos there's 2 options:
    MTS: you buy some itens with the nx and sell for the mesos[it gives you decent mesos, not a lot, but still decent], and
    GACHAPON: it can give you billions of mesos, and can give you like 10 or 20k if you get a lot of ores or potions

one more thing: dont forget to save 1.8nx to buy yourself a store

Everyone one in MTS is either really stupid or just plain greedy.
    I was looking for a DEX scrolled Heart Earring (there weren't any >_>), and there were like 15 pages of "Red-Heart Earrings 1,212,231 NX"
    What the ****.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I never understood why people stick with the Garnier. Wouldn't it make more sense to get +5 Dex (since you already have 25) from your equips along with all the Luk bonuses so you can equip the Titans? Wouldn't the attack speed increase from Normal to Fast be well worth sacrificing 5 Luk?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikachan View Post
    I never understood why people stick with the Garnier. Wouldn't it make more sense to get +5 Dex (since you already have 25) from your equips along with all the Luk bonuses so you can equip the Titans? Wouldn't the attack speed increase from Normal to Fast be well worth sacrificing 5 Luk?
    that could be possible .. but then it takes out the way of the Dexless Sin ..

and if you did .. whats the point of being dexless .. y dont you just get enough dex to get a meba (a very good canidate of claw that you would use for the rest of you low dex life or until lvl 40 of your normal sin life)
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up

I personally just got a +5 DEX WG from a friend for free and equipped the Titans. Their much better than the Garnier, and it gets replaced later anyway. Most people can't afford a decent WA WG in their 1x's so that's probably a better choice.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by KazeBR View Post
    look to this post: it doesnt make any sense.

now to answer your questions:
    1. Should i go normal or dexless sin?
    you should go LOWDEX sin, buying equips with dex, and putting only a little amount of dex in your stats, giving you the maximum amount of luk possible

2. What kinda gear should i get with my 145mil for the type of sin you selected
    for a LOWDEX build, you should get a good DEX overall[bathrobe, sauna robe]

3. As a dexless/normal sin (you tell me) what kinda of stats should i look for in gear (WA, dex, luk etc.)
    there's something about stats everybody should know: '3-4 luk= 1 atk', '9-10 dex= 1atk', so, what you have to look for is:
    atk, because its what helps your damage, and
    dex, to help in your LOWDEX build

4. If i reach level 50, how much does a zakum helm run thingy cost and how does it work?
    it should cost anywhere around 30mil-50mil, depending of the world you are, what exactly you want the seller to do for you..

5. If i were to buy 25k NX what should i spend it on that would make me more meso? (i might also get hair, skin and eyes, reccomend me hair, haircolor, eyes and skin please)
    get a nice hair that suits you, thats not useless, it will make the game more enjoyable, and for the mesos there's 2 options:
    MTS: you buy some itens with the nx and sell for the mesos[it gives you decent mesos, not a lot, but still decent], and
    GACHAPON: it can give you billions of mesos, and can give you like 10 or 20k if you get a lot of ores or potions

one more thing: dont forget to save 1.8nx to buy yourself a store
    I stopped reading the post after the first 5 words. jk :P

anyways, for gachapon, what would you say an average earning is and at which shrine? Also, for lowdex is my goal to get enough dex to wear my level claw?

Quote Originally Posted by affirm View Post
    I stopped reading the post after the first 5 words. jk :P

anyways, for gachapon, what would you say an average earning is and at which shrine? Also, for lowdex is my goal to get enough dex to wear my level claw?
    =)
    yea thats lowdex...
    and i didnt understand the earring part, can you explain it to me?