Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny [Revised Version]

psst 5/5, nice work
    umm...........IDC if you give me credit for giving the full lyrics or not, as I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on this forum

Fixed...?
    Uh.
    Okay.
    You know what Kon?
    I'll just need to listen to some music and select appropriately.
    Then i'll create the intro to the story.
    And i think er.
    Perhaps. I'll create the chapters as well.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Slime

Feb 15...? Is this fic lost...or working on it...? It's quite good...I'd give it 4/5. There's a lot of action and feeling in it...coupled with some humour, unfortunately it lacks some plot...you might, like Kon suggested, want to add unanswered questions, though the 2 Ravens is one, but that's only one. I do want to keep reading though, please continue!

Quote Originally Posted by fanficl0ver View Post
    Feb 15...? Is this fic lost...or working on it...? It's quite good...I'd give it 4/5. There's a lot of action and feeling in it...coupled with some humour, unfortunately it lacks some plot...you might, like Kon suggested, want to add unanswered questions, though the 2 Ravens is one, but that's only one. I do want to keep reading though, please continue!
    He's busy with various stuff, but no, Destiny didn't die. ;]

Slime

Ic. Good to hear! I suppose Kira's the only one not taking months of breaks..;P

Quote Originally Posted by fanficl0ver View Post
    Ic. Good to hear! I suppose Kira's the only one not taking months of breaks..;P
    I suppose you didn't read around then.
    Because I don't take those breaks either. The only one, long break I took, was when I saw my current fanfic was going a good way and I planned out ALL THE PLOT and pre-wrote a few parts.

Glad to hear i have a new reader. Nah, i dont really take breaks much, if i do, its usually because i dont know what to write next. Now im just really tired.

In case anyone wonders how im doing this thing.
    Current Destiny > Revamp and updates along the way > Complete = Break [Not too long.] > Revamp > Next Destiny > Revamp > Destiny notes.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

I've written it out. It's a little different from what i had planned, but i really was in a rush. It needs some editing. Hmmm.
    Next chapter.

Er..
    idk lol u nubs
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Slime

Lol Kon yeah, I've now looked around and I'm reading other fanfics. Yeps, you don't take those breaks either...but I suppose I'll go and post in your fics about that.

Hey RavenBlade! I've marked this page in one of my "to chase fics" so pleaseee come up with something! :D JY!

Thank you. I have ideas for the next chapter, but i need to consult someone before i begin.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.