Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny [Revised Version]

Bump. There have been revisions, but they were ages ago, and i was thinking of a full revision but... Sigh.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Updated.

Spoiler of Chapter Nine: Can you let go?
    Spoiler!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Er. Okay, i know i haven't been updating for a while, but i promise you sincerely that i am now doing my best- fine, putting some effort into revamping it, and make it sound less plain. I have major ideas, but i need some things. Who wants to make a cameo?
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

First Chapter revamp, completed.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

I didn't think it could get better. But it did.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

You're very sweet.
    Now i can't revamp the next 8 eight chapters, however.
    Im going to add chapters IN BETWEEN the already 'done' chapters.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Actually, that's prologue part two.
    BLARG. Still working on it, but i did some edits to the Prologue part one, AGAIN, since i didn't like Raven whimpering on the floor so much.

Until i post again, don't read beyond Prologue Part One.
    A lot of fixing ta' do.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Continued to further edit Prologue, part I with Microsoft Word - nothing really.
    Get two replies and i'll work on the next chapters sooner. :p
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Bump!
    Prologue, Part II is complete!

Now here comes the question:
    What will be Luna's new name?
    Koneko?
    Wut?
    It all depends.
    But you see, a surname would do too. Imagine i DID pick Koneko,
    but that technically is literally:
    Kitten/Cat Platz. LOL

But no.

Seriously.
    No.

So if i get a nice name, with good meaning, i'll take it!
    Remember to give translation.
    It doesn't necessarily have to be Japanese either.

P.S.
    Who wants me to change Raven's name into Karasu?
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Let's see the options...

Luna-Raven
    Koneko-Raven
    Luna-Karasu
    Koneko-Karasu

Suggestions:

Ayame: 'Iris'. I think it's also associated with the moon somehow, (I read it somewhere) so it would be a good replacement for Luna because Luna = moon.

Haru- if Luna was born in the spring (Haru = Spring)
    Harumi: 'Spring Beauty'.
    Haruna: 'Springtime vegetables'.
    Haruki: 'Spring Tree'.

Tsukiko: Again, associated with the moon. It means 'moon child'.

Suki: 'Beloved'.

Kotone: 'Harp Sound'.

Surnames:

Suzuki: 'Bell Tree'.

Yoshida: 'Lucky Rice Paddy'.

Asano: 'Shallow Plain'.

If you wanna browse 'em, go here: http://genealogy.familyeducation.com...rigin/japanese

There are first names there too, as well as their meanings.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]