Thread: Quick questions.

Default Quick questions.

I take it Double Shot with guns isn't affected by weapon speed. I used it with a fast gun and a normal gun. About the same speed. Can anyone confirm this?

This one needs me to get slapped. I've been trying out Kerning pq at lv 24. The damage I do, 1 - 78 on ligators, is awful. I knew they were weak but a party of pirates is certain failure. Anyway I was wondering... Where's a good place for a Pirate to train? I have 280k btw, selling snow is my god.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

You are correct, double shot isnt affected by weapon speed. It is however affected by booster, although the difference may not be very significant. You could try CFD, green mushrooms or just questing as of now. I started using KPQ as my main mode of leveling when I reached level 25 when the damage is pretty bearable.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

About attacking speeds, does the knuckle speed affect your attacking speed when using Flashfist or the Backflip Kick?

I'd say Backflip Kick has the same speed no matter what lol. I'm not sure about Flash fist though, sorry
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Banned

Flash Fist is affected by speed