Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALL BEGINNERS' ZRUN (Scania)

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I checked the rankings......there are only 4 lvl 100+ beginners in scania....And dont ya need around 3.9k hp? You're lvl 90 and only have around 1.3k hp. Even if you GODLY scrolled for hp (and then you would have no attack) there's no way you can get 3.9k. AND, if you take a DK along, that aint no perma-beginner zrun. xP
    I hate to sound kinda harsh, but im just being realistic. It just wont happen. You might get through an arm or two, but there is NO WAY you can do an all perma-noob zrun.

Spoiler!

Good luck 1Hero!!!

didnt they try this on another version of MS and they only killed 2 arms O,O

SHUT UP I SUCK WITH GIMP >_>

Goals:Set 1
    [X]Become a Knight.
    [X]Hit level 80
    []Max Ice Charge
    []Get a 105+ Blue Screamer
    []Hit level 100

Haha i rofl so hard right now x) It's not.. a 100% impossible :P Good luck guys!

Banned

This is soo impossible that it's beyond Madness and Sparta and 9000. You guys are going to crash, burn, fail, and last but not least: die.You all could get the godliest maroon mops, already have godliest Z-helms, godliest Z-helms, godliest HT-pendants, godliest face stompers, godliest PACs, godliest Suana robes, godliest Stormcasters, godliest Yellow Snowshoes, and w/e else that is godliest with Onyx Apples. YOU WILL FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by kinghost View Post
    This is soo impossible that it's beyond Madness and Sparta and 9000. You guys are going to crash, burn, fail, and last but not least: die.You all could get the godliest maroon mops, already have godliest Z-helms, godliest Z-helms, godliest HT-pendants, godliest face stompers, godliest PACs, godliest Suana robes, godliest Stormcasters, godliest Yellow Snowshoes, and w/e else that is godliest with Onyx Apples. YOU WILL FAIL!
    If a level 87 bandit can solo it in the alotted time, I'm pretty sure a bunch of level 110+ begginers can take it down.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Only reason a dit can solo him is because of ME.
    It isnt the dmg i am worried about, i bet that 50 perma noobs lvl100+ could easily bring down zakum...
    IF THEY HAD THE HP
    You need 3120 hp to survive zak's ranged attacks, and even more for body. There is just NO WAY a pure perma-noob run can make it.

Spoiler!

ME only works on the bottom arms(Plus, it's horribly inefficient).
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Banned

ME + hacking + millions of mesos = of course
    Perma-noobs x infinity = fail.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    No matter how much you wish, it wont work.
    They tried the same in Maple Taiwan with a party of 30 beginners ALL above 90, highest was 174 I think and two beginners level 16x they killed two arms, TWO. Then they ran out of time.
    I don't know why this post really didn't end the convo?

They managed two arms in the time given. Even if you give all of them Apples and godly Pacs, FS and HT Pendants, they still won't be able to get through all 8 arms.

Bandits have ME. Sure it only works on the bottom two arms, but the other arms can just be SB'd. And with enough meso the body can be taken out without a problem.
    Not back. Front.

This is funny... good luck killing half the arms. :p