Chapter 1 finished.
Need you grammar bad? You ask should in Germany people, mine class especially. [/yoda]

Chapter 2

What a wonderfully comfortable bed...
Zack smiled as he laid down on the white blanket, looking at the red-colored ceiling in the room. The walls were red, too, there was a tiny shelf in a corner and a table with one seat on every side.
Scarcely had he laid down, he already started to think about how to go on. He now knew someone who could gain him access to Foster, but how was Zack supposed to pay the price? What would the price be?

First of all, he had to meet that girl. He rang a little bell that was connected with the lower floors and soon someone from Room Service knocked on the door. He opened it and looked at the person outside.
Neck-length, bright, golden brown hair.
She had big, blue eyes, she was pretty small compared to him, maybe 16 years old. Her smile was surrounded by small, pink lips.
"What do you need, sir?" she asked.
Zack's eyes moved around, facing hers directly. "Do you like Orange Juice?"
"Why? Yes, I do."
"A bottle and two glasses, please."
Her smile evolved to a grin. "In a few minutes my shift is over, thanks for the invitation!"

Zack laid down on the bed again, staring at the ceiling.

"What does he need?"
"He invited me to drink something with him. O-Juice, two glasses."
"Do you know that guy?"
"No, but you know how it goes. People you won't recognize who you used to know. Besides, I'm sleeping in the hotel anyway, this is a good occasion to shake off boredom."

Ten minutes later, the door was knocked again and Zack opened it, finding the same girl in everyday clothes instead of the cheesy uniform. She was carrying the Orange Juice.

"Make yourself at home." Zack smiled.
"I'm supposed to say that to you." she smirked, putting the bottle and glasses down on the table. Zack reached out his hand.
"I'm Zack Leto. What's your name?"
"I'm Jane. Jane Mosley. Nice to meet you, Mister Leto."
"Just call me Zack."

They sat down and talked about different things. Zack soon found out she was interested in Nature and time passed as they chatted.

After two hours, Zack decided to go for his purpose.

"Well, Jane, I invited you because I saw you yesterday in the market, in Foster's tent. Are you forced to work for him?"
Her smile immediately turned into a frown and Zack felt bad. "I'm sorry, I..."
"No, it's alright. I've got debts to work off, debts I've inherited from my father. He fled and hides from everyone until he thinks they've forgotten his debts..."
"Would you flee if you could?"
"Foster's men would find me."
"He's got a ring I want. If you get me access to that ring, I'll help you flee.

Jane looked at Zack, looking like a hurt wolf, suspecting Zack.
"If you want to steal from that guy, you must be insane."
"I AM insane, didn't you realize?"
"And what if you don't succeed? What if they catch you, and me? Do you have the least idea what they're going to do to me?"
"That's what I have my sword for."

Suddenly the door opened. "Erm... do you need anything? Room service." an old woman asked, maybe fifty years old. She seemed to be the owner of the hotel.
"No, thanks. Could you please leave us alone? We're having something private to talk about." Zack replied. He eyed her suspiciously.
After she had just left without a word, Zack stood up and reached his arm under his bed. "That scared me... next time I'll be ready." He pulled out his sword in its sheath and attached it to his belt.

"You're a swordsman?"
"Depends. I've heard that here in Natra you have another kind of swordsmen. Ones with heavy armor that take lots of damage before they go down. I'm not that kind of swordsman."
"What kind of swordsman are you then?"
"Hmm... have you ever been to the Namidian desert?"
"No..."
"I'm a swordsman focusing on speed. In the Namidian desert, these swordsman have been training because the wild animals are just fast and they could master their techniques there. I'm also from that desert, from a little town near an oasis."
"I see..."

Zack looked at Jane, noticing she was staring down on the table. "Listen. I'm going to get you out of this safe, but you're only going to be safe if there's no one who can follow you. I have a plan."